Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 288 289 [290] 291 292 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 204810 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (OOC thread/Recruitment is closed!
« Reply #4335 on: September 10, 2017, 02:10:03 pm »

I think they mean, maybe allow them to opt out of using it - from the sounds of it there are situations where Charge would be potentially more detrimental than it's worth.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (OOC thread/Recruitment is closed!
« Reply #4336 on: September 10, 2017, 02:14:09 pm »

Then it is basically announcing it in their action whenever they want to use it or not.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4337 on: September 10, 2017, 02:29:48 pm »

Yeah, that'd work.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4338 on: September 10, 2017, 02:30:36 pm »

the problem with the 1.2 and 1.22 version of charge is it can get the user killed - it gives their opponant and extra attack too, not just the user.
the 1.3 charge only gives the user an extra attack, so it's a non issue, but the 1.2 and 1.22 charge cause a full exchange of blows (an extra full combat), meaning the enemy gets to attack at least one extra time as well as the user. that is why I want to be able to say I don't want to use it sometimes, since such a full exchange of blows might get anne killed.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4339 on: September 10, 2017, 03:38:06 pm »

I won't fully turn it into 1.3. I will just let charge become optional, if you want to try a roll for it during your attack just add it along with the action.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4340 on: September 10, 2017, 03:45:22 pm »

thanks
can I do it as a conditional? as in: "if it can't get me killed, attempt to charge?" cuz if that facloknight hadn't hit me then a charge would have been a good idea. but since it did, it was a bad one.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4341 on: September 10, 2017, 04:05:50 pm »

No. No conditionals based on the outcome of the attack.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4342 on: September 11, 2017, 07:52:07 pm »

Sirus and USE, you two still need to post your actions.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4343 on: September 13, 2017, 01:38:51 pm »

That's enough waiting. Someone post an action for Sirus, I will get the turn going tomorrow after this stupid exam.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4344 on: September 13, 2017, 04:02:48 pm »

Anne is so going to be going down on the enemy's turn >.>
I don't want it, but it's probably going to happen.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4345 on: September 13, 2017, 04:03:41 pm »

Yeah well, given a choice between having two healers working next turn and only having one, I chose the former.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4346 on: September 13, 2017, 04:04:51 pm »

Oh, don't worry, it was the right call.
doesn't mean I have to like it, but it was the best decision.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4347 on: September 14, 2017, 01:06:34 pm »

Level ups: On this episode people starting with  the letters "K", "G" and "S" steal people's stats.

Gordon Duvall: +MAG, +SKL, +DEF, +RES, +SPD
Vandertz Angra: +HP, +SKL, +SPD
Katerina LeBlanc: +HP, +MAG, +SKL, +DEF, +RES, +SPD
Anne Nothrie: +STR, +SKL
Seraphim: +HP, +SKL, +LUK, +DEF, +RES, +SPD
Lycan: +STR, +SKL, +DEF
Kaarina Nurmi: +STR, +SKL, +LUK, +DEF, +RES, +SPD
Aura Lucè: +HP, +MAG, +RES
Ociel Galeas: +HP, +STR, +MAG, +SPD,
Sena Iseld: +STR, +SKL, +SPD

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #4348 on: September 14, 2017, 01:59:44 pm »

Boi

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #4349 on: September 14, 2017, 03:23:22 pm »

Fine level.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 288 289 [290] 291 292 ... 308