Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 287 288 [289] 290 291 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 204821 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (OOC thread/Recruitment is closed!
« Reply #4320 on: September 04, 2017, 03:45:07 pm »

Oh...
welp.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (OOC thread/Recruitment is closed!
« Reply #4321 on: September 04, 2017, 07:09:38 pm »

Hey, I posted.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4322 on: September 04, 2017, 08:34:52 pm »

I haven't said you didn't post. But there is a bunch that didn't yet, and now RIP because I won't be updating shit tonight, got things to re-read.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4323 on: September 05, 2017, 10:45:34 am »

And I do expect all the posts ready until tomorrow. Lenglon, if you want a target, finish that Nomad on the other side, if not just check for another one I guess.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4324 on: September 05, 2017, 12:05:04 pm »

Not having trouble picking targets, just need to pick my path and endpoint. Been busy lately so Im doing a lot of posts while sleep-deprived and I consider that a bad idea for FE.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4325 on: September 09, 2017, 01:49:41 pm »

??
What HP rule? what'd I miss?

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4326 on: September 09, 2017, 02:30:24 pm »

"This skill does not activate if the character has less Health than their opponent. "

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4327 on: September 09, 2017, 06:08:54 pm »

Oh wow, Charge works differently in 1.2, 1.22, and 1.3. just checked the different books
1.2 full exchange of blows, doesn't trigger at 24 hp or less
1.22, full exchange of blows, doesn't trigger if less hp than opponent
1.3 user gets one additional attack, no doesn't trigger if phrase at all

which version of charge are we using? I had been looking mostly at 1.3 because I have that one downloaded, the other two are dropbox links at the FEF hub.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4328 on: September 09, 2017, 07:54:34 pm »

We've been using 1.2.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4329 on: September 09, 2017, 09:36:06 pm »

We have been using 1.2 with some class changes. So charge as I quoted in my previous post is using the 1.22 version.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4330 on: September 09, 2017, 09:53:33 pm »

Oh-kay....
wait, you said earlier that she can't adept while doing it either.
so on the additional exchange of blows Anne is going to be overall weaker than the first?
that... kinda sucks. a lot.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4331 on: September 10, 2017, 01:16:41 am »

Edit: Forget it, apparently on 1.3 Adept does work even with charge. So I will let it roll, but the hp factor will remain.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 01:27:55 am by Praefectus Screptum »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4332 on: September 10, 2017, 09:08:56 am »

The HP factor is a good thing. if a second full exchange of blows HAD happened then Anne had like a 50% chance of dying, while over a wall from the team, from an attack I hadnt thought would put her at risk at all.

Since charge triggering can get Anne killed, could I sometimes request to suppress it for a single attack?
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 09:12:16 am by Lenglon »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4333 on: September 10, 2017, 01:37:44 pm »

You could allow the falcon knight to decide whether to go or not, but then that's made easier in the current version because the falcon knight only needs to have higher SPD than the enemy to trigger charge in the most up to date version and that's something the player can decide on their action.

And I just noticed but isn't arc lightning a bit too powerful?

Edit: And Terr6 isn't in the HP spoiler.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 01:41:05 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4334 on: September 10, 2017, 01:56:17 pm »

What do you mean decide when doing it? It requires a roll to perform charge, unless you meant add in the action attempt to charge, then the roll happens.
Pages: 1 ... 287 288 [289] 290 291 ... 308