Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 285 286 [287] 288 289 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 204844 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

Yeah, it is on the first page. And HP cap is 80 now.
>.> oops, sorry. I should have noticed that.

can the final attack from Charge trigger Adept? it seems ambiguious in the rules.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 03:13:07 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nope. No adept trigger on charge as it is an ability itself.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also Tiruin, you also forgot to put your extra rank point in another subcategory.

Edit: Also 16, 19 is occupied by Ociel, Lenglon.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 12:57:10 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Guess I'll boost Longbows
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Kaarina can still rescue Lycan, yeah. To rescue someone you need to have AID equal or higher than their CON.

What's the point of the AID stat then? Can't we just say that rescuing works if your CON is greater than the person you're trying to pick up? With Mounts adding +X for the purpose of rescuing?

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Because being mounted increases your AID massively. It also increases your "weight" which is basically your CON but doesn't apply to weapons.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

So exactly what I said. A +X to CON for the purposes of rescuing/being rescued only.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

AID exists because it was in the games. I guess that's it.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Edit: Also 16, 19 is occupied by Ociel, Lenglon.
well then vandertz needs to move already because of the even/odd problem and the two of them are blocking off my optimal endpoints.

to explain, because Anne is attempting to move a specific toal number of spaces per turn, even though she has canto, she can only end on half the map squares in her range. the pattern is sorta like a chessboard. like a knight in chess, she'll always go from a "black" square to a "white" square or a "white" square to a black square. this is because she's using an odd total amount of movement (9).
pre-promotion she had an even amount ( 8 ) and had the opposite condition of only staying on the same "color" tile as she started on.

the issue she's having is combining that restriction with staying below the reach of the nomad's bows on the north wall.
Her goal is to be in position to remove the Legion champion next turn with his aura of +15 hit he's giving out.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 02:47:19 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Unable to post your mug, Lenglon?
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, I am open to suggestions where Vandertz should go, considering he is waaaay in the back right now.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Unable to post your mug, Lenglon?
Not from my phone, no. I have to edit it in later when I'm at my laptop -> like now.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, I am open to suggestions where Vandertz should go, considering he is waaaay in the back right now.
Eliminating the nomads lining the north wall would give our fliers a lot more freedom of movement. not sure where you'd want him to end the turn though.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Probably not in the range of said Nomads, considering Vandertz is one of those flying units.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

well, yes, but that still leaves two rows of spaces. I just wana put Anne in the one he's starting in to prep her for next turn and give her some wiggle room in case her target moves around. the ones next to his start should still be clear, or he could just go to the front line since his def isn't half bad.
Pages: 1 ... 285 286 [287] 288 289 ... 308