Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 282 283 [284] 285 286 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 204896 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

I'm okay with this. 1-2 weapons aren't super common and Kaarina is supposed to be a beast in melee anyways. Or something. Point is: I'm more than okay with this.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Kaarina promotes to Berserker.
+5 HP, +2 STR, +3 SKL, +4 CON, +1 SPD, 6 MOV
Proficiency: Hacking Axe (S), Axes (B). Put Subcategory Increase into Throwing Axes.
Sack (Break any terrain feature with HP in one hit, instantly destroy wagons or tents)
Mountain/Sea Walk (Walk on mountains and water tiles)
New PS: Who do you think I am?: +10 Hit and +10 Evade against melee units.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sheet updated. I will try to get some free time to work on the promoted sprites, but do expect some delay this week. Lots of exams.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Good luck with the exams Praef.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thank you, and I just noticed Cael haven't posted his action yet.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

Thank you, and I just noticed Cael haven't posted his action yet.
well, I'm overdue for some bad luck, so do you mind showing the results of Anne's action in case she needs a rescue before the enemy's turn begins?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I haven't rolled the actions yet.  Plus rescue is an exagerated thing to do with how close she is to the party, add that to the fact mounted units have high CON.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 01:26:50 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

i forgot rescue is an actual command in this. I meant the instance of needing someone else to attack the Terrorizer in the case of her failing to kill.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sorry about not posting, I'll try to whip out something tonight. I've just had a lot on my plate these days. Whipping up sheets to apply to games always gets me really busy, and doing so for two FEFs was my brain's breaking point. Add that to catching up with Myth-Weaver's stuff and voila.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Excuse me delay, as stated before I am dealing with a bunch of exams.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

I could have sworn that you just recently finished your exams.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

He has/had a frightening amount of tests to take this week, plus at least one more next week.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright, I might be able to get things going tonight.

Choose a new action, Twinwolf. Also Cael, you still need to post.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 06:32:12 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I was gonna post but then I was paralyzed by doubt on whether to go General or Great Knight.
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 282 283 [284] 285 286 ... 308