Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 271 272 [273] 274 275 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 204903 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

I just noticed something. Is that FEF's version of TF2's Soldier? He's wearing red, at least.
Maybe it's how he's speaking :p I really like it though, but all NPCs or at least the generic ones hide their faces pretty much.
Woo, Lenglon! ♥

Also maybe it's just me, or I picked the most picked choice of suspicions. :P
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 10:55:29 pm by Tiruin »

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I just noticed something. Is that FEF's version of TF2's Soldier? He's wearing red, at least.
Yes.

Maybe it's how he's speaking :p I really like it though, but all NPCs or at least the generic ones hide their faces pretty much.
Woo, Lenglon! ♥

Also maybe it's just me, or I picked the most picked choice of suspicions. :P
Also it is good to have you back Tiruin. Now stay active or I will force you to watch all Waluigi-related videos I can find.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 01:09:29 am by Praefectus Screptum »

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

Every time when I'm sleeping :V

Also soldier plays FEF.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Remind me what all on the wishlist belongs to me?
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

One Secret Book and two Angelic Cloths.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If you intend to promote now, then please add your new PS here along with sword subcategory and where you are going to spend the extra 5% growth.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Sword subcategory will be Slash
+5% in SKL

I'm trying to figure one out for her new personal. Maybe +2 damage when counter-attacking? Would that be acceptable? (I also considered +2 depending on whether an enemy could counter or not - if they could then they get the bonus, the idea being it's balanced as more damage to compensate taking a hit on a character that can attack at one or two range.)
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Any of those situations are acceptable. Gaining extra damage when attacking someone who can't counter, or when they can counter or simply gaining it during counter attacks.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Then I'll do this for the skill:
Free Hit: When attacking an enemy who cannot counter, +2 DMG.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

Lesan had the same PS but with crit and it was ridiculously effective.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

Heh, Anne has the same PS by a different name as well.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Depending of how things go, I might have the next map ready tomorrow. But I can delay it if needed to give more time for interaction, and you know...Sorting out your inventory.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Good catch. Lycan is depositing the QL 2 Iron Pilum and (1/3) Pure Water, and taking a Knight's Crest and Silver Spear.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Gordon will take one of those Guiding Rings.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 271 272 [273] 274 275 ... 308