Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 267 268 [269] 270 271 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 204962 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Which leg?

Yes.

Yeah, but Kaarina has a B-rank with Lycan and Kat doesn't even have a C rank so...

Doesn't mean anything about who can or can't confirm things, right? A checklist of 'You must do X to get rank Y' doesn't exist last I looked.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Less leg chatter and more shop-buying and IC talking. :u

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Tiruin even been around recently? :-\
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Did the forums spend several hours 504'd or was that just me?

Also I'll see if I can finish the purchase list later.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 07:19:18 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

No, they were down 12ish hours, which sucked ass.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Sorry for a bit of lack of activity, to be honest I sort of lost my ideas for Sena's personality. That, along with her brother no longer being a thing, dropped motivation a bit. I'll try to post more though - I do still want to play.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

...Immediately retcon Yvain out of existence? :P

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"Hey, Sena, remember how I tagged along with your adventure so I could make sure you don't die and stuff?"
"...Yeah?"
"never mind i'm going home now lol"
Black lives matter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

You're the guy who was playing him, so that's kind of your fault he's like that. :V

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

i was giving an example of something that would be, while phrased in a silly way, in-character for yvain :V
Black lives matter.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Does an Earth Sword count as D rank and/or physical? Most of the other unique weapons are D rank, with a few exceptions.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ah yeah, forgot about unique weapons. Those would cost 200 gold instead.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Anyone actually opposed to me picking up an Earth Sword? 1-2 range damage on a flying nuke is pretty valuable, methinks.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I have no problem with that myself. As for the silver weapons, anyone opposed to us picking up a Silver Spear (totally not for me) and a Silver something else for anyone who's lacking a strong weapon?
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Do what y'all think is best. :P
Pages: 1 ... 267 268 [269] 270 271 ... 308