Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 266 267 [268] 269 270 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 204966 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

We definitely need to get Lycan a Swiftsole. Maybe two because lol Knight MOV. And definitely at least one apiece for our healers. Apart from that I'm fine with going in on weapons.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I also had no idea what I was doing with Lycan's PF so he tends to move as fast as a two-legged turtle. Yeah, a Swiftsole might be of help.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

*looks at PF*

Yeah no, you need two. No question.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

Well usually you need one for each foot and Lycan isn't one or three legged so it makes sense V:

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

The opportunity is right there but I'm not going to say a word. :P

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh my.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Something something, can Kat confirm?
Black lives matter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

*Kaarina

FTFY SB

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Something something, can Kat and Kaarina confirm?
Black lives matter.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, recover fully heals the target even if they were down. Also what the hell is going on here? :u

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Given that Kat is the one who was going all googly eyes over shirtless Lycan, I think it's obvious who should be the one confirming things here. Especially since if Lycan tried to get Kaarina to confirm it, he'd be missing one of his legs.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Which leg?
Black lives matter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Yeah, but Kaarina has a B-rank with Lycan and Kat doesn't even have a C rank so...

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sirus, Tiruin, KingMurdoc and Twinwolf. Seriously guys, look alive.

Edit: As for the blocks, quite sure Gordon, Aura and Ociel are carrying them.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 10:17:00 pm by Praefectus Screptum »
Pages: 1 ... 266 267 [268] 269 270 ... 308