Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 265 266 [267] 268 269 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 204994 times)

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

Looks good. The left side is a bit unaligned tho.

Also can't go wrong with Anima

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Left side is a bit tricky to deal with because of the angle, and Anima it is then.

Best thing about this armor is that I just had to crop the lower part and slap it on the multiple expressions! Mostly because the new armor is larger compared to the previous one.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 12:24:19 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I should also work on fixing my new mug but effort.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

10/10
Black lives matter.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I removed one of the Elysian whips from the list because both of the players joining will get their promotion items for free. Also if you lads already decided what is going to be bought now post. Or post anyway for interaction, because right now we have like only four people talking.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Yeah, we do need to come up with an organized list. I'm delegating that task to Cael because I'm going to bed and then I'm going to be busy with work until Monday so I might not post much. Rest of y'all should pick up the slack. :V
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Remember my armored ice mage? Yeah, tried to make him look cooler, hon hon hon.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 02:43:08 am by Praefectus Screptum »

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Out of seven people we only have three talking as I am not counting Vandertz. Again, look alive people. >:V Seriously, there is more plot-chat-interaction thing on Sylvinir with two characters being introduced, so stop being lazy or you won't be able to bake a pretty cake.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I'd like to request that we not move on until at least Tuesday so that way I can look over everything Monday and see about compiling some sort of shopping list.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We have 14575 gold according to the OP and here's the updated secret shop (Now With Staves Edition).
Spoiler: Secret Shop (click to show/hide)

So the most important first: we're getting physic for 800g and Restore for 500g. After that I'm in doubt on whether we should carefully pick items or go to town on the stat-boosting things. Really, whoever has a character that needs stat-boosting help should speak up. SerCon, don't you at least want to boost Kat's RES to fix what the RNG decided to screw by denying her a reasonable stat despite the good growth?
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Yeah, she could do with a bit. Remember to factor in the discount Kat gets; we can afford a good amount of stuff.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I had forgot all about the discount.
>Yes?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

30% is nothing to sleep on. :P

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quote from: Shopping Cart; Total: 7210g
350g Restore
560g Physic
700g Recover

700g Dragonshield (for Kaarina) Needs more DEF for frontlining.
700g Dragonshield (for Gordon) Compensating for RNG hating his high DEF growth.
420g Angelic Cloth (for Gordon) I like it when healers aren't downed.
700g Secret Book (for Ociel) He could use a little help.
420g Angelic Cloth (for Ociel) Same as Gordon.
1400g Talisman*2 (for Kat) Shafted over by the RNG and could use at least one fair defensive stat. She gets extra for the discounts, too.
420g Angelic Cloth (for Aura) Good in most other stats. Either that or a Goddess Icon but well... It's LUK.
420g Angelic Cloth (for Lycan) RES is a lost cause and LUK is LUK. He probably shouldn't get even this. Maybe a Swiftsole instead?
420g Angelic Cloth (for Vandertz) More justified than Lycan's purchase, at least.

I figured it'd be better to come up with a crappy shopping list then adjust it as people start complaining or wake up and start making suggestions. We also need to see what to do with the blocks since we'll probably have to pay for the resulting items but we'll likely get a discount that'll make it worthwhile to purchase them. I proposed this cart but it obviously isn't finished so I want to ask: should we spend another round of purchases shoring up weaknesses (Angelic Cloths, another Dragonshield for Kaarina, whatever) and fixing up RNG blunders or should we purchase a bunch of weapons? In any case, I think we should burn through all of our gold right now since I doubt we'll find something better to spend it on until we find another secret shop. We could even purchase some stat-boosters and leave them around for the future (or for the people who're about to join too).

And we already have a Secret Book and a Shard of Perseverance (+1 DEF) stored, so we might want to decide who gets those. I say Sena should get the Secret Book because her SKL is only at 15 (hence why I didn't get one for her in the purchases) and Kaarina gets the Perserverance Shard since she's a frontliner with DEF that's a bit lacking.

Also, how does Recover interact with downed characters since healing is usually halved in those cases? Does it still bring them up with full HP? Because if that's the case, then it's a very useful staff for emergencies when you need some back up in full fighting shape asap and we could use two of them.

Since the Bolt Axe's damage is based off the highest attribute, it seems kind of OP if you use HP. Just kidding.
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 265 266 [267] 268 269 ... 308