Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 264 265 [266] 267 268 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 204988 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm not sure about Kaarina's body judging by her mug, but she does have some bust.

And the funny thing with Sheila is that I thought she was a shorty due to how her mug made her look like.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Yeah, I thought she was too, but then it turns out she was three inches taller than Leo the whole time.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

I mean. I'm sure that Kaarina has some kind of figure. Underneath all of that grump and leather armour and etc, etc. Just... Probably not an hourglass one. Sorry to burst your bubble, SC.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

You know what they say about assumptions; that's all SC ever does. :P

probably still got a better figure than kat tho
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

If you're into the type of women who can crush watermelon between their thighs, maybe.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That's terribly hot.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The moment when you are just done editing the stats and when you save it pastebin decides to die on you. :v fuc u pastebin. Surprisingly enough, the edit went through. https://pastebin.com/c9aBsjPU

Pretty balanced all around for the core stats. Now affinity:
Light or Anima? Also make sure to check the stats, you know just in case I messed up something.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 12:16:14 am by Praefectus Screptum »

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

If you're into the type of women who can crush watermelon between their thighs, maybe.
Fun fact: the human head is approximately the size of a small watermelon.
Black lives matter.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And pretty much finished Van's new outfit. I mean, still deciding on the helmet...Mostly because there is something bizarre on the first option. I think it is the holes, it makes the helmet look very disturbing for some reason.

And second one feels too clean on the upper part.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

The first is unsettling. Also I counted Def and Res and on my count I should have 20 Def and 19 Res. Haven't checked the rest of the stats since I'm in a car right now.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

The first one is indeed damn cool, but the holes on the upper seem kind of pointless (unless it's just a folded-up visor). And the opposite is true for the bottom; the plain part doesn't look bad where it is, but if it's also a folding visor, the user can't see. :P
Black lives matter.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, and I have no idea how to fix that. Because I feel like it will look better with the grid/hole thingy on the helmet, but I need to find a way to get it right. Or at least make sure it won't look so disturbing.

Also my bad, will fix the stats now.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

As for the affinity that's a tough choice. Anima is way strong but in this case Light might help with getting safely to wrath levels while still providing hit and valuable crit. Can't decide.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Decide. :V

Also here is the new helmet version. Hopefully it looks better now.
Pages: 1 ... 264 265 [266] 267 268 ... 308