Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 263 264 [265] 266 267 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 205002 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I was hoping I'd be able to use the Dullahan as an excuse for changing Lycan's armor upon promoting. Is that possible?
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Considering they do make armors and weapons very often(Especially a blacksmith like that one), yes it is possible to get one from him (Which also does remind me I have to somehow change Vandertz's armor too. AAAAAAAA).

As for the blocks, I did suggest you lads to offer it to him. :u He will be able to turn them into a proper weapon in no time, but with a small amount of gold being given along with the blocks.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 04:58:26 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

: Remember me?

« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 05:22:14 pm by Solymr »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Which also does remind me I have to somehow change Vandertz's armor too. AAAAAAAA).

Make his helmet a fully-enclosed one and add larger pauldrons. THE PAULDRONS. Make them so large he can't see to his sides.

You could use something really simple as inspiration, like this. :P
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

@Soly: Or you could ask Praef to do an actual armored mug instead of that Godawful monstrosity I made back in DG for you. :V Unlike me, he's actually good at it.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

Didn't he make this one? :v

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Pretty sure it was me. If it was him, well, DG was years ago and he's gotten a lot better since then. That Garl in his profile pic is his, and so was the Lautrec he had for awhile.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

SC made the "body" mug and asked me to fix the helmet. So it is 50/50 I guess.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Or 66.6% for SerCon and 33.3% for you. 0.1 is an offering to the mug-making gods.

And yeah, Praef improved a lot. It's like it was yesterday I heard him complaining he wasn't getting any better despite working on some mugs.
>Yes?

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I still feel like I didn't improve shite. :V It is a never-ending paranoia.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

The witchthief pressed the tips of her index fingers together and took a jealous glance at Kaarina's figure.

I know I'm super late on this, but it doesn't take much to make Kat jealous, huh? I haven't thought much about Kaarina's figure but it's obvious that she downplays it as much as possible so... :v

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Good thing Maya isn't around anymore or Kat would feel woefully inadequate.
>Yes?

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

To be fair, anyone in the party would feel inadequate around Maya. Especially some of the guys.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Her technique of blocking attacks with her tits chestplate was a tad disturbing, yes.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I think BMM's Sheila made me automatically associate axe women with hourglass figures, but even so Kat is basically a ruler. :P
Pages: 1 ... 263 264 [265] 266 267 ... 308