Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 251 252 [253] 254 255 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 205133 times)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You need to specify which item will be traded with Kat for the Silver Card.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Oh, I thought it didn't take space or something since Kat has 6 items according to her sheet.

E: Giving the Training Bow
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Shite. I forgot to update the first page, I updated the inventory space to 6.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

@Cael/King Murdoc: Y'all are still bumping into each other on the same tile. :P Someone has to give way, maybe? Also hooray for this map reaching its climax \o/ Boss battle!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

not sure. I'll look for a place to healbonk tomorrow probably
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

I'm pretty sure that it's KingMurdoc who has to change their action. Unless I'm missing something like a 2-range heing staff, he wants/needs to move to (8, 8) to heal Kat. Not (8, 7).

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, KingMurdoc can't heal Kat from 8,7.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

was there something hard to understand about "i will fix my move later"

also

(8,8), heal Lycan.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I could move to 9,7 instead and Gordon heals me from 9,8.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

i found a solution
GM of Trespassers V2.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Apologies for the delay, college is starting to catch up with me again.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Where's the actual shop items? Or does Sena have to make an action to look around first.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Still working on the actual shop, but I will post it.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

I don't know about you guys, but my first thought on seeing the secret shop is to spurge on stat-ups. The second is that you can buy a lot of boots for 4917 gold. The third was to give all of the boots to a single person. As impractical as it is, there's just something sexy about a character when their attack range is half the map, you know?

Regardless, we should hold off of purchasing decisions before busting up the final wagon. After all, it might hold some gold or item which will make us revaluate what we want. Also you might want to look over the shop's values again, PS. I'm not sure if the cursed/haunted weapons are supposed to lack a gold cost, but I definitely doubt that Brave Axes are only 100 gold. Much though I wish otherwise.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Are you talking about Swiftsoles? Yeah, those are nice. I think we should probably buy class-ups first, though, so we can all promote soon.. we're all already level 19 so that's a concern.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 251 252 [253] 254 255 ... 308