Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 247 248 [249] 250 251 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 205083 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

No problem. ^^^ I'll do some expressions here in a bit and then put up a zip file for you, but you'll probably want to host the images somewhere like imgur yourself because dropbox changed how they do things recently and it's a real pain in the ass to host things on there now. :/
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

Could you include an over-eager/predatory grin as one of them? She really gets into it sometimes.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I made an attempt, but her face is a little too... nice to pull it off. ^^^; Cael does a pretty good job of it with his Lycan character though, so maybe he could figure something out?

In any case, download here.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

gotem!
Thanks a ton SC.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

You're welcome. :)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bio could use a bit more polishing, I think there are a few missing words here and there. You don't need to write it down fast, this map may take a bit yet.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Do you want me to blow up the remaining General (by my calcs, guaranteed kill with sub-50% chance of taking a counter) or keep distributing heals?
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Murder them if you feel like it.

@SerCon: Thanks for the compliment when it comes to predatory grins. And which one is GenC? I see 3 and 4.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I was on my phone, could swear it was a C. I think I mean 3. It's whichever one is closest to Kat, to her left.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I guess that means Murdoc is attacking General 4.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

don't look at me, i did my general-asploding
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Who hasn't posted yet? Because I know I did.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tiruin, Sentient, Sirus and Twinwolf.
Pages: 1 ... 247 248 [249] 250 251 ... 308