Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 235 236 [237] 238 239 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 205190 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (OOC thread/Recruitment is closed!
« Reply #3540 on: February 03, 2017, 09:16:47 pm »

Just move to (6, 14) then. I don't mind.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (OOC thread/Recruitment is closed!
« Reply #3541 on: February 04, 2017, 03:54:19 pm »

Leaving the non-tanky healer exposed isn't safe. :u

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #3542 on: February 04, 2017, 05:11:29 pm »

I could probably canto back a few steps; how much MOV have I got left?

edit: or uh not
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 05:37:50 pm by KingMurdoc »
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3543 on: February 04, 2017, 05:46:55 pm »

I hadn't even noticed KingMurdoc's character was so far ahead. I'm also not sure we're ready for the incoming onslaught when my original plan was putting most characters inside the woods for maximum defense. I'll have to spend some time thinking.

On the bright side, Kat did some solid work and wasn't taken down.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3544 on: February 04, 2017, 10:07:50 pm »

Can I drop into 8-15 and blast whomever? .-.; That looks really troublesome on the road there.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3545 on: February 05, 2017, 02:42:16 am »

And that's exactly why you guys should plan, or it will be like the desert map all over again. :u

Edit: And thumbs up for mentioning Garl on FEF talk, Serious. I am still hoping to use this "totally not Garl" mug in a FEF game sometime.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 02:59:21 am by Praefectus Screptum »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3546 on: February 05, 2017, 03:03:15 am »

Astraea best theme all Souls

More seriously though, anyone got any ideas on what Kat should do? Because all I can think of is to just back away a bit and keep Swarming.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3547 on: February 05, 2017, 08:50:01 am »

If the enemies keep moving towards us we're screwed. I think we should focus on thinning their numbers, and that means crushing the wounded. At the same time, we need to make a screen for Gordon in order to prevent him from coming under attack.

How about... Kat parks on the hills over 10,17 and finishes Exec2. Kaarina moves to 7,15 and double axes Halb8, hopefully killing him. If the halberdier isn't dead, I then move Lycan to 8,15 and try to fix that; otherwise, I move 9,15 instead and try to murder the Sniper. Aura takes position at 6,15 and attacks the assassin, followed by Yvain taking out a scimitar and taking position in front of her (7,15) without attacking unless he'd have a great shot at killing the assassin (which seems unlikely). Gordon moves to 5,16 and heals Vandertz. Sena hit-and-runs Hero4 and we hope for a crit.

Alternatively, Kat would move either to 11,16 or 12,16, to take care of, respectively, the Sniper and the General, but that would put her even farther away from us and leave her too exposed.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3548 on: February 05, 2017, 10:04:31 am »

....why do we have a squishy healer way off on her own and surrounded by enemies?

I think someone's gonna have to vuln Vandertz if we have any left, just to keep him from bleeding out. If we're gonna have any chance at rescuing Murdoc, we'll have to push hard and Gordon will be needed to heal the pushers.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3549 on: February 05, 2017, 10:15:49 am »

The squishy healer didn't canto. And we can rescue Murdoc, but doing it in a hurry is likely to get Gordon downed as well. As is, giving Gordon a protective screen and inching towards Murdoc is our best shot. Still, I do agree that Gordon might be better off healing the rescuers rather than Vandertz. Yvain could vuln him instead of moving, and Gordon could heal either Aura or Kaarina.
>Yes?

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3550 on: February 07, 2017, 09:16:01 pm »

Well, the crit helps.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3551 on: February 07, 2017, 10:02:00 pm »

Yeah, it really does.

And USEC, I asked for the double axing because you can't double the Halberdier otherwise.
>Yes?

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3552 on: February 07, 2017, 10:15:49 pm »

I thought I had enough speed to double him for some reason. Whoops. My mistake. Hopefully it's fixed?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3553 on: February 07, 2017, 10:33:14 pm »

Yeah, though for whatever reason I thought the Double Ax was ranged, so you'd be better off attacking the Halberdier from 8,15. I changed my action to accommodate that.
>Yes?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3554 on: February 07, 2017, 10:38:57 pm »

Alternatively, you could Double-axe the helpless Sniper from 10,15. What do you think? I say you double ax him without risk of being attacked back and I finish off the Halberdier since he plinks against Lycan's armor.
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 235 236 [237] 238 239 ... 308