Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 233 234 [235] 236 237 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 205217 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (OOC thread/Recruitment is closed!
« Reply #3510 on: January 05, 2017, 09:55:56 pm »

I am more than okay with beating the crap out of the Bishop. Even if I got seriously wounded in the process. Time to spend another turn on the floor, I'm sure.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (OOC thread/Recruitment is closed!
« Reply #3511 on: January 06, 2017, 03:40:02 pm »

No, the house wasn't visited yet. And unless the enemies get REALLY lucky with their attacks, I doubt Kaarina is going down with all those evasion bonuses.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 05:30:18 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3512 on: January 06, 2017, 03:42:31 pm »

She's gunna die :V
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3513 on: January 06, 2017, 04:11:02 pm »

Yep. All it takes is one more hit for her to go down, regardless of evasion stacking. She's gonna die. v:

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3514 on: January 06, 2017, 04:39:11 pm »

If they land an attack, yeah. :V  Also, if you guys need Vandertz to attack a specific target, do tell.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3515 on: January 11, 2017, 11:41:21 pm »

Twinwolf pris, I am literally just waiting you to fix your post.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3516 on: January 12, 2017, 06:36:05 am »

Maybe you should "fix" Twinwolf.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3517 on: January 12, 2017, 06:40:13 am »

Fixed it
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3519 on: January 27, 2017, 08:37:09 pm »

I think all the posts are in... Unless I forgot someone.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3520 on: January 28, 2017, 11:40:28 am »

SerCon, do you want to finish the halberdier? If Tiruin moves to 4,15 or 5,16, that frees me up to get a spot on the woods, and she'll also be closer to the Druid (which needs to get disposed of ASAP).
>Yes?

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3521 on: January 28, 2017, 11:54:21 am »

Any suggestions on what Kaarina could do? She could easily finish off the halberdier herself, but if Kat hasn't taken gold from the guy then that is more important. Otherwise I'm not certain what to do, besides generally move towards the caravans to finally use my Raid ability.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3522 on: January 28, 2017, 12:39:27 pm »

You could move closer to the woods and help end Hero3's life. Maybe move to Aura/Tiruin's current position if she moves.
>Yes?

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #3523 on: January 29, 2017, 02:49:32 am »

Also wondering what I should have Ociel do, since I can't reach the person in most need of healing rn.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3524 on: January 29, 2017, 09:39:40 am »

Heal someone else, I guess. Gordon can reach Vandertz next turn, and in the meantime he's healing Aura.

If no one else is a good healing target, just get closer to the front so that you can more easily reach anyone who gets downed.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 233 234 [235] 236 237 ... 308