Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 231 232 [233] 234 235 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 205208 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (OOC thread/Recruitment is closed!
« Reply #3480 on: December 30, 2016, 06:48:37 pm »

Thank you. That was exactly what I needed to know.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (OOC thread/Recruitment is closed!
« Reply #3481 on: December 30, 2016, 06:51:39 pm »

I'll take it :v Speed never hurts.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3482 on: December 30, 2016, 08:13:40 pm »

3 stats =/= Cursa. When you're scoring just 2 stats for several level-ups in a row, while your 70% HP growth does absolutely diddly, then you can claim to be afflicted by the Cursa.

And hey, MAG and DEF. I'll take 'em.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #3483 on: December 30, 2016, 09:16:11 pm »

hey, i can actually reach and hit that sniper, should i do that or just drop some more heals
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3484 on: December 30, 2016, 09:27:37 pm »

I'd prefer if you dropped the heals, though my opinion is partial. Lycan's about to hit the floor.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3485 on: December 30, 2016, 09:31:03 pm »

I'd second the heals, though you can always wait and see whether you can mop up some enemies or not. Whatever works.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3486 on: December 30, 2016, 10:31:52 pm »

On the bright side, Ursa did get the princess, so it's not like the Cursa is entirely bad. :p
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3487 on: December 30, 2016, 10:47:59 pm »

The princess wasn't all that good either, though.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3488 on: December 30, 2016, 10:52:37 pm »

Hmm, I seem to remember that her stats got pretty absurd near the end.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3489 on: December 30, 2016, 11:00:09 pm »

Yeah, but I'm not talking about her stats.
>Yes?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3490 on: December 31, 2016, 01:00:09 am »

Then you weren't paying attention. :P Diana was tsundere yeah, but she did patch things up with the other nations and rebuild Durhiel when all was said and done.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3491 on: December 31, 2016, 05:22:24 am »

No, I paid attention but her waifu level was too low. She was brash and bloodthirsty, and she cut her hair short.

And I'm joking in case it wasn't clear.
>Yes?

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3492 on: December 31, 2016, 07:52:48 pm »

She was brash and bloodthirsty, and she cut her hair short.
120% waifu material, you fool
Black lives matter.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3493 on: December 31, 2016, 07:55:15 pm »

And she was waifu'd. So everything turned out fine, SB.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3494 on: December 31, 2016, 08:08:24 pm »

Eh, everybody looks for different things in a waifu. Of course now I know that if Cael was playing Persona 4 he would gravitate to worst girl (Yukiko). :P
Pages: 1 ... 231 232 [233] 234 235 ... 308