Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 230 231 [232] 233 234 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 205216 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (OOC thread/Recruitment is closed!
« Reply #3465 on: November 30, 2016, 12:30:16 pm »

Honestly I have no idea what to do right now. I kinda want to stay on my hill and stay safe until I get more healing but... I don't know. Any suggestions?

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (OOC thread/Recruitment is closed!
« Reply #3466 on: November 30, 2016, 12:33:20 pm »

i think we're still under the condition that SOMEONE goes down this round due to the amount of damage the enemies can put out but I'd have to actually look at the map and such again
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3467 on: November 30, 2016, 12:34:06 pm »

Yeah. Kat obviously is getting healed this turn so... Not much health to go around just yet. Another turn and two and we should be in the clear.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3468 on: December 06, 2016, 10:08:12 am »

Who are we missing?
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3469 on: December 08, 2016, 11:43:30 am »

Kaarina, Sena and Yvain's actions.
Edit: I will try to get the rolls/heals of these actions today.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3470 on: December 08, 2016, 11:03:45 pm »

Whoops. I knew I was forgetting something. Sorry about that.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3471 on: December 09, 2016, 07:37:08 pm »

Now we're missing two.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3472 on: December 14, 2016, 05:31:39 pm »

Hero is ded, you might want to change your action, Twin.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3473 on: December 14, 2016, 08:50:54 pm »

I almost whiffed that one. Lycan delivers, though.
>Yes?

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3475 on: December 20, 2016, 04:17:40 pm »

Also I am currently on a trip, so I might not be able to update as often. BUT please, please make Bowtie post or move his character. >:u

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3476 on: December 30, 2016, 05:41:24 pm »

Level ups:

Lycan
+HP, +STR, +RES, +SPD

Kaarina
+HP, +STR, SKL(Cursa is here)

Gordon
+MAG, +DEF, +SPD

Ociel
+HP, +DEF, +SPD

Sena
+HP, +STR, +LUK, +RES, +SPD

Katerina
+HP, +MAG, +SPD

Yvain
+HP, +DEF

Vandertz
+HP, +SKL, +RES, +SPD

Aura
+HP, DEF, +SPD

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3477 on: December 30, 2016, 06:22:09 pm »

What does 'Cursa is here' mean? I'm not going to say no to more Skill, but I feel like I'm missing something.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3478 on: December 30, 2016, 06:25:02 pm »

Good level! Could've used Skill or Defense but other than that pretty good.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3479 on: December 30, 2016, 06:47:49 pm »

Cursa is the name of a particular phenomenon that happened with Sirus' character in FEF: Nature of Humans. Said thing consists of terrible stats roll usually limiting themselves to two or three-stat levels usually consisting of a combination of the stats with the highest growths, IIRC.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 06:53:13 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 230 231 [232] 233 234 ... 308