Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 229 230 [231] 232 233 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 205305 times)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (OOC thread/Recruitment is closed!
« Reply #3450 on: September 25, 2016, 01:58:47 pm »

Time is up, post an action for him.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (OOC thread/Recruitment is closed!
« Reply #3451 on: September 26, 2016, 12:43:50 am »

I'm here but not really sure where to put the squishy defenseless priest >.>
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3452 on: September 27, 2016, 09:07:23 am »

Defenseless maybe, but Gordon is far from being squishy.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3453 on: September 30, 2016, 12:15:20 am »

Sorry about the delay, long week and stuff.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3454 on: September 30, 2016, 02:51:26 pm »

Defenseless maybe, but Gordon is far from being squishy.
I have nearly maxxed defensive stats in everything except HP, so
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3456 on: October 07, 2016, 01:10:24 pm »

Upload the map to postimg and I'll post. I keep forgetting to do it when I'm home and remembering to do so when I'm free at work doesn't help if I can't see the map.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3457 on: October 09, 2016, 09:51:49 am »

I finally remembered to post. So, here's the thing: I'll leave the sniper for someone else to finish off and I'll try to get the Assassin nearby since I can double it with the pilum.
>Yes?

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3458 on: October 16, 2016, 01:23:35 pm »

Sorry about the delay, been dealing with some exams. But I will try to post part of this turn tomorrow.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3460 on: October 24, 2016, 07:00:47 pm »

Twinwolf post your action, please.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3461 on: November 10, 2016, 11:41:09 pm »

Sorry about the delay, I will try to slap the new turn tomorrow.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3462 on: November 14, 2016, 11:03:16 pm »

It's past tomorrow, though.
>Yes?

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3463 on: November 23, 2016, 11:53:28 am »

Turn is up. Sorry about the delay people, college is draining my brain.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3464 on: November 29, 2016, 09:11:02 pm »

Seems like most of FEFs are going a tad slow right now so it is only fair I give more time for people to post. And again, I do apologize about the delay, college is really taking my time and inspiration.
Pages: 1 ... 229 230 [231] 232 233 ... 308