Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 228 229 [230] 231 232 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 205292 times)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (OOC thread/Recruitment is closed!
« Reply #3435 on: September 15, 2016, 03:31:08 pm »

And there goes your worries about the assassin being a threat. It was nuked, also lets get those posts going people.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (OOC thread/Recruitment is closed!
« Reply #3436 on: September 15, 2016, 03:43:46 pm »

I'm doing as suggested and waiting a bit to see how combat pans out this turn before I run out and heal someone.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3437 on: September 15, 2016, 03:48:22 pm »

I appreciate the attack's description, though it can probably receive some toning down. :P

And just as planned, kind of. I went with the Killer Pilum despite the lower hit rate because I was hoping for a crit. Now that the assassin's been nuked we have one less forest-dodging creature to worry about.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3438 on: September 15, 2016, 09:49:52 pm »

That commentary was, of course, made ignoring the fact he was probably bigger than the (thoroughly dead) assassin.

Nah. You see, if the assassin picked on someone his own sized then he wouldn't have gotten brutually murdered by Lycan. It's the fact that he picked on someone larger that was his problem/fault. This is science fact.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3439 on: September 18, 2016, 05:05:29 pm »

Posts pris.

Edit: Also decide which target Vandertz should attack, or if he should heal someone.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 12:39:55 am by Praefectus Screptum »

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3440 on: September 19, 2016, 04:43:16 pm »

And for some reason the image I posted for the beginning of the turn is gone. I will slap it on imgur now.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3441 on: September 19, 2016, 04:46:27 pm »

Attack is the best offense. Murdoc, I believe that's enough waiting since it might be a case of everyone that's missing waiting on each other.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #3442 on: September 19, 2016, 11:45:50 pm »

I'll go res someone in the morning then, it's getting late on my end and i need to be up for work
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3443 on: September 22, 2016, 10:01:56 am »

Now we just need Sirus' action, and feel free to decide who Vandertz should attack(If any of you have a plan in mind).

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3444 on: September 22, 2016, 10:57:59 am »

:3
Black lives matter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3445 on: September 22, 2016, 11:19:52 am »

Not THAT kind of plan, SB. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3446 on: September 22, 2016, 11:22:44 am »

;-;
Black lives matter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3447 on: September 22, 2016, 11:24:32 am »

* SC gives consoling pats.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3448 on: September 22, 2016, 11:27:30 am »

;u;
Black lives matter.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3449 on: September 24, 2016, 12:41:24 am »

If Sirus doesn't post until tomorrow night, move Gordon for him.
Pages: 1 ... 228 229 [230] 231 232 ... 308