Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 227 228 [229] 230 231 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 205315 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (OOC thread/Recruitment is closed!
« Reply #3420 on: September 12, 2016, 10:28:43 am »

Rip SKL gain.

Gah. No skill. Goddamn it. Admittedly 2% more hit isn't a massive boon, but it still would have been nice to have. Kaarina is doing about as much damage per hit as Vandertz, but she loses the damage race due to her lower chance to actually connect with her attacks. Also her crit rate isn't as beastly, but that's due to available weaponry more than anything else so I don't care about it.

Yvain looks at Sena's 1 larger HP count.

But Yvain gained some HP as well...? So they've been working out together, obviously. And Yvain did gain some much needed speed, so he's not going to be doubled by as many enemies. Admittedly he does need everything else as well but eh. Baby steps.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (OOC thread/Recruitment is closed!
« Reply #3421 on: September 12, 2016, 10:51:43 am »

ociel got less squish and can now avoid being doubled by a few more peeps i think
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3422 on: September 12, 2016, 10:56:37 am »

Unless I'm mistaken, the only enemies who could double Ociel before where the snipers and assassins. Which can still double him now, since they have 23 AS. This is assuming that your PS which increases your AS by 2 hasn't taken effect, of course. Otherwise they wouldn't be able to double him in the first place.

So... No. Ociel is exactly were he was before, doubling wise. It's the next point of Speed that gives him the big boost.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #3423 on: September 12, 2016, 11:02:18 am »

...okay. i wasn't really looking at the exact numbers, just commenting on the levels i guess? wasn't expecting critique.

anyway, we have three people down and two healers, so who do we need up the worst?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 11:04:41 am by KingMurdoc »
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3424 on: September 12, 2016, 11:22:48 am »

nobody
purge the weak
Black lives matter.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3425 on: September 12, 2016, 11:25:37 am »

...okay. i wasn't really looking at the exact numbers, just commenting on the levels i guess? wasn't expecting critique.

anyway, we have three people down and two healers, so who do we need up the worst?

Oh. Sorry about the critique. I was just crunching the numbers on a whim, that's all. Didn't mean to be so harsh. The four hours of sleep I got last night probably isn't helping with that.

Anyways, the obvious healing targets at the moment are Kat, Aura, Gordon(?) and Vandertz. Kaarina is not a good healing target because she is surrounded by enemies at the moment, so any effort spent healing her would be wasted during the enemy phase. Might be a good idea just to wait and see what happens after everyone's attacks and figure out who needs healing the most then. Or heal Vandertz so that he can continue to kick ass. The downed characters can chill for another turn or two before we have to save them after all.

nobody
purge the weak

SB. Yvain is part of the weak in this party. Are you sure you want to purge your own character?

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3426 on: September 12, 2016, 11:29:08 am »

>not downed
>weak
pick one
Black lives matter.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3427 on: September 12, 2016, 11:35:41 am »

You already chose weak, SB. Just pointing out that your character is included in that selection.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3428 on: September 12, 2016, 12:27:41 pm »

no
by "weak" i mean "downed"
Black lives matter.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3429 on: September 12, 2016, 02:14:38 pm »

I can double the assassin due to pilum magic, so I'll attack him before he decides to play havoc with our rearguard. With some luck he'll die horribly.

Halb4 is nearly dead, by the way, and still being an ass.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #3430 on: September 12, 2016, 02:39:54 pm »

i could probably bop the halb but something tells me we want Mends going out more
GM of Trespassers V2.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3431 on: September 12, 2016, 06:16:31 pm »

Yes, we're in more need of mending than bopping at the moment.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3432 on: September 12, 2016, 07:56:46 pm »

Stats are updated, just check your sheets to make sure I didn't miss something. Also I think this FEF is going to be know about the terrible SKL rolls people get(Maybe SPD too), guess the secret shop NPC won't even have time to offer his products. It will be just "SHUT UP AND GIVE ME YOUR SKILL BOOST ITEMS!"

Also, you just posted the Sniper's position, not the position Yvain is going to use to attack him.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 07:59:22 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3433 on: September 12, 2016, 08:08:23 pm »

one to the left of that
Black lives matter.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3434 on: September 14, 2016, 11:51:47 am »

Please resume usual murdering/healing procedures.
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 227 228 [229] 230 231 ... 308