Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 226 227 [228] 229 230 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 205312 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (OOC thread/Recruitment is closed!
« Reply #3405 on: September 09, 2016, 02:53:13 pm »

For those who aren't used to this, there isn't a planner around because the maps usually aren't that hard. If things seem to get a bit tighter I can do the number-cracking and tactical aspects but until then you can make your own moves.

Like I said, it's hard to go wrong when you can hit and run. Attacking the assassin is a valid move, though I believe you can reach easier targets. Remember you're a mounted unit.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 05:45:00 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (OOC thread/Recruitment is closed!
« Reply #3406 on: September 09, 2016, 05:44:07 pm »

Also 7, 17 is occupied by Gordon, choose another path.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3407 on: September 09, 2016, 05:46:06 pm »

until then you can make your own walls

The wonders of getting distracted mid-writing.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3408 on: September 10, 2016, 10:22:29 pm »

Twinwolf, fix your post pris.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3409 on: September 11, 2016, 08:33:33 am »

I've done so. Canto-ing to a different place now. Also bumped Murdoc to change their canto so they don't step on Yvain.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3410 on: September 11, 2016, 08:39:46 am »

[joke about how he enjoys it]
Black lives matter.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #3411 on: September 11, 2016, 09:37:32 am »

what
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3412 on: September 11, 2016, 10:28:16 am »

You're trying to canto to 6-18, which is where Yvain is. You seem to be aiming for your starting position though, which is 6-19.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #3413 on: September 11, 2016, 11:48:03 pm »

...Wow, RNG hating today.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3414 on: September 11, 2016, 11:50:26 pm »

This might be the easiest map ever for me as far as deciding what to do each turn. :p
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #3415 on: September 12, 2016, 12:04:11 am »

time to bop more people with mend and hope we can actually hit people this turn
GM of Trespassers V2.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3416 on: September 12, 2016, 12:29:50 am »

This might be the easiest map ever for me as far as deciding what to do each turn. :p
I did ask you if you really wanted to make those changes or not. :p The lack of LUK without having a good defense to back it up is punishing Kat.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3417 on: September 12, 2016, 12:46:29 am »

Rip SKL gain.

Level 16:
Kaarina: +HP, +STR, SPD
Gordon: +HP, DEF, +SPD
Kat: +MAG, +SKL, +DEF, +RES, +SPD
Vandertz: +SKL, +SPD
Aura: +HP, +MAG, +SKL
Lycan: +STR, SKL, +DEF, +RES
Ociel: +STR, MAG, +DEF, +RES, +SPD
Sena: +HP, +STR, +RES
Yvain: +HP, +DEF, +SPD

Edit: I will update the stats tomorrow.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 01:03:21 am by Praefectus Screptum »

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3418 on: September 12, 2016, 05:35:06 am »

Yvain looks at Sena's 1 larger HP count.

"Are you working out without me...?"
Black lives matter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3419 on: September 12, 2016, 05:55:54 am »

Clearly I should arrange for Kat to be KO'd around level-up time more often.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 226 227 [228] 229 230 ... 308