Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 224 225 [226] 227 228 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 205304 times)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (OOC thread/Recruitment is closed!
« Reply #3375 on: September 03, 2016, 01:53:43 pm »

Three more xp for a level up.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (OOC thread/Recruitment is closed!
« Reply #3376 on: September 04, 2016, 08:42:12 am »

I tried and therefore nobody can critize me.

But then again we have enough characters left that we should level up even if we miss all of our attacks. Right?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3377 on: September 04, 2016, 05:47:25 pm »

I can. Get some sleep, ya bum, you got huge circles under your eyes. :V
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3378 on: September 04, 2016, 07:53:07 pm »

Are they really that bad? And does it count as critism if I already knew that?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3379 on: September 04, 2016, 07:58:19 pm »

If we get to level 20, do we go through a magical girl transformation into promoted classes or do we need to finish the map?
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3380 on: September 04, 2016, 07:59:34 pm »

Pretty sure that we need the promotion items to do so, seeing as the Artistic Mark is currently gaining dust in storage.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #3381 on: September 04, 2016, 08:51:53 pm »

*Ociel sighing in the background*
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3382 on: September 04, 2016, 08:53:45 pm »

Yes? What is it?

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3383 on: September 04, 2016, 08:54:34 pm »

Not really sure what to have Sena do to be honest.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3384 on: September 04, 2016, 09:54:43 pm »

Ye. If you get to level 20 on this map yet, you can promote. But I am not sure if many are going to get that far...Because you know, you need the promotion items yet, and while the secret shop is going to sell them there are a lot of other important things you might want to get. Like this.

Gyrm Greataxe Hack (B) | 1 | 13 | 11 | 75 | 0 | 20
Gains +10  Hit when attacking during Player Phase.
Or stat-boost items, so the outcome obviously is HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE.
Not really sure what to have Sena do to be honest.
Sena has a killer bow, so crit nuke something that isn't on the trees.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3385 on: September 05, 2016, 06:13:02 am »

Honestly I'd rather have the promotion item than the Gyrm Greataxe. Axes break. Promotions last forever. Plus promoting gives you multiple stats at once, as opposed to items which grant stats.

Then again I can't speak for everyone else and we haven't seen the secret shop yet so... Eh. We'll burn that bridge when we get to it.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #3386 on: September 05, 2016, 09:26:49 am »

I feel the same way, tbh. And not just because i munchkined my stats and can't use axes
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3387 on: September 05, 2016, 10:49:02 am »

@Twin: You can just play it safe. You're a nomad and therefore can hit and run, so it's really hard to make a bad move. How about attacking Hero5 from 3,15 then canto'ing back?

Edited because derp.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 12:35:06 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3388 on: September 05, 2016, 12:32:40 pm »

Taking cost skill is always a gamble, that's why most of characters I saw with it were ranged classes, so they at least go full class cannon. Cavalier is a front-line fighter, so it does need the "main" stats(STR/SLK/SPD) plus defense.

...And just now I noticed Kat became an easy target for critical attacks with such a low luck growth. Besides losing the extra evasion it also gives.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3389 on: September 05, 2016, 12:36:18 pm »

She can get Fortune or something upon S-rank. And Tiruin, you really should have stepped back before attacking the executioner. Please remember you have that range advantage next time.
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 224 225 [226] 227 228 ... 308