Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 223 224 [225] 226 227 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 205306 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Yeah, I pretty much expected that to happen against the assassins. The weapon triangle going against Kaarina does not leave her a happy camper.

Now what I'm curious about is how 12 plus 15 equals 37. Unless part of the turn is missing (which I could see happening), Kaarina should have 10 HP left.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

alright, who wants a healbomb
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

git rekt Kat :v
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, I pretty much expected that to happen against the assassins. The weapon triangle going against Kaarina does not leave her a happy camper.

Now what I'm curious about is how 12 plus 15 equals 37. Unless part of the turn is missing (which I could see happening), Kaarina should have 10 HP left.
I might have miscalculated something there, but it also seems like I forgot to add another attack for the Assassin, so I will do it now. Yep, she is alive yet, he missed the second attack.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

so, thinking Ociel should Mend Kat, what else do we want to do here
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Behold! The final version of Garl's armor is here!

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (OOC thread/Recruitment is closed!
« Reply #3367 on: September 01, 2016, 11:53:06 am »

Also get the posts going, people. :u

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (OOC thread/Recruitment is closed!
« Reply #3368 on: September 01, 2016, 12:25:12 pm »

Well, let's plan a bit. Ociel could drop a healbomb, but he might be able to put a serious dent in the enemy druids (iirc he doubles them), so I haven't quite decided what I want him to do.
GM of Trespassers V2.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3369 on: September 01, 2016, 12:49:11 pm »

What druids? None of them are near us at the moment. You're probably better off healing Lycan or Katerina, honestly. Lycan is pretty tanky and can take a bunch of needed hits while Kat is dying at the moment. Unless you feel like going toe-to-toe with the Executioner, I don't see what other useful stuff you can do.

I think that Kaarina is going to go after the weakened Halb this turn. Everyone else has closer enemies to deal with, and it's obvious that she's going down next turn no matter what. Might as well take somebody with her and get closer to a level-up.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #3370 on: September 01, 2016, 12:58:10 pm »

oh, whoops, my bad. Not looking at the map when I made the post. So, Mend on Kat, right? Should bring her to what, 17 health?

EDIT: Though after a glance, I think I can double and take out that Bishop as well.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 01:01:49 pm by KingMurdoc »
GM of Trespassers V2.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3371 on: September 01, 2016, 01:30:30 pm »

The Bishop standing in the woods? Which would give you less than a 50% chance to hit him? That Bishop?

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3372 on: September 01, 2016, 01:59:05 pm »

RIP players with charisma and daunt. An extra 10 on hit and evasion makes quite the difference, or decreasing enemy's hit/evasion.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3373 on: September 01, 2016, 02:26:48 pm »

Yeah. Kaarnia's getting Daunt once she reaches an S-Rank with someone. It is exceedingly useful after all, even just to have temporarily like that.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #3374 on: September 01, 2016, 02:47:56 pm »

No need to be so harsh, I'm just throwing out options >.>  I can't exactly do all the calculations on the fly where I am currently.
GM of Trespassers V2.
Pages: 1 ... 223 224 [225] 226 227 ... 308