Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 222 223 [224] 225 226 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 205222 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Yeah, I've got a Cr8 in my inbox I need to get around to as well, but I've been playing a lot of good games lately like Yakuza 4... :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeee. I have a thing for creating armored mugs, right now I have like...28-30? Maybe a bit more counting the ones that still need shading. But there is one I am adamant about getting right; freaking Garl's armor from Demon's Souls, the helmet is so freaking hard to draw.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Garl's a boss. In more ways than one. :P

At least if you get his helmet right, it should be easy to do Velstadt's as they're very similar.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

>not doing the Pursuer
Black lives matter.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*hugs pursuer-senpai*
Black lives matter.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This helmet....This helmet.... I will go insane before I get it right.

Edit: I think I finally got it right, but I am not sure which one looks better; the one with blue detail/marks or grey. And yeah, they do need shading, I know.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 04:25:53 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Personally I prefer the grey outlines.
Black lives matter.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think the only avatar of PS' that wasn't his creation was that simple recolor of Nergal's attack gif.

He shits you not when he says he has a horrible bunch of armored mugs. The funniest part is that he kept complaining he wasn't getting any better at it and then starts to produce stuff like Lautrec's armor. And he should use that one in a FEF. Teammate of the year.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Yeah, Praef's better than he thinks he is. I'm half-tempted to play something heavy armored in another FEF (if one opens up and I get in) just so I can bug him to make me something. :P

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Both he and I have problems with artistic obsessions. He's been putting effort into overcoming some hurdles and it's working so far.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I think anyone creative is consistently their own worst critic. For some of us, it's pretty crippling. It's good that he's getting past that.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Even Praef's rejects make my stuff look like garbage by comparison  :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I get busy making rolls and just now I notice compliments. :V Thank you guys, I appreciate the support. Cael got one thing right; I get very paranoid about the stuff I create, at least until it looks satisfying. I had been trying to get Garl's helmet right for at least a freaking week.  Andnowitjustneedsshadingyouknow.

On other news, I will have to re-do the rolls, as I didn't notice random org was set to roll 1d10. That does explain the absurd quantity of enemy crits, for a moment I thought this was going to be the most insane and unlucky turn of history.

And I am totally playing "Not Lautrec" in any FEF I see opening, he is going to be the best teammate ever. If someone goes down he will point and laugh.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Well then. That's all of the encouragement I need to work on my FEF idea. Pointing and laughing at fallen teammates sounds like a wonderful thing to do in any game. It's certain to earn the respect and love of your fellow players. Especially in a FEF with lots of opportunities to get downed.
Pages: 1 ... 222 223 [224] 225 226 ... 308