Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 221 222 [223] 224 225 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 205221 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

sena....
Black lives matter.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

heal yvain or try to kill our halberd-wielding friend?
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

I'd say heal. You can't double the Halb or do enough damage to finish it off after all. The extra healing will thus probably be more useful, since it'll probably keep Yvain up and fighting for another turn. Probably.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Goddamnit, I should've posted by now but these days have been stressful ones when something that should've been nice quickly turned into crap thanks to my bank.

I'll post when I get home, and I'm certain Praefectus will remind me to do so. I could post now if someone (Praef included) could toss me a good position to wedge Lycan into but that'd be asking too much.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Eh. You can't do much right now besides smack talk, but Lycan can do that from anywhere. Maybe it would be a good idea to move to (7, 18)? Most of the enemies will be coming from the northeast after all, so it should get you in a better position to protect anyone who needs it. Like Kaarina's mangled corpse.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If weaponizing smack-talk was possible, Lycan's would still be lower than Kaarina's. I believe it was her who said "shitballs" once.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Of course not. She said 'Fucking Shitballs'. Get it right. I'd say that I'm planning on toning down her swearing, but honestly it's more like getting creative. You can only say shit and fuck so many times before it loses its impact. Cross-eyed pigherder? Far more interesting.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I whole-heartedly approve of creative swearing.
>Yes?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Nice new av, Praef. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

LAUTREC
Black lives matter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

It's a good Lautrec, isn't it, SB? Praef did a good job with the lineart and basic coloring, and I did the shading later on. Dude's good at doing armor.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

oh i didnt realize you guys made it

claps proudly but aggressively
Black lives matter.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You didn't? I thought it was obvious myself. PS made all of his previous avatars, I'm pretty sure. Or at least the ones with burly men in armour. :u
Pages: 1 ... 221 222 [223] 224 225 ... 308