Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 191 192 [193] 194 195 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 204871 times)

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (OOC thread)
« Reply #2880 on: April 02, 2015, 10:54:30 am »

Also Praef, in your campaign, even a maxed SPD Peg Rider doesn't get to double many enemies. :v
Important ones, anyway.

Speaking with Cael, we thought that the 1.3 Charge but without the added LUK percentage would be balanced enough for initial testing. Modifications can be made if necessary.
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2881 on: April 02, 2015, 02:52:57 pm »

He's like someone strapped a jet engine to a tank.

Maneuvering rockets maybe, since my Fault screws his MOV up even further. And he's apparently a magic magnet despite his good evasion.

Talking of which, it might be good for people to chime in with what they're promoting to and if they think anything about the class needs fiixing, especially those who desire to promote before level 20.

@UXLZ: You just got into the game. Lesan is slower than Elend and he doubles many opponents.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2882 on: April 02, 2015, 02:54:22 pm »

Valk here

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2883 on: April 02, 2015, 04:33:00 pm »

Maneuvering rockets maybe, since my Fault screws his MOV up even further. And he's apparently a magic magnet despite his good evasion.

Well... Yeah. It's pretty obvious what I was trying to get at, however. Much speedier than he should be, which is a good thing.

Talking of which, it might be good for people to chime in with what they're promoting to and if they think anything about the class needs fiixing, especially those who desire to promote before level 20.

I'm pretty sure that I've mentioned that Kaarina is going to become a Berserker a hundred times already, since it fits her personality and she needs the extra skill/speed. I can't complain about anything the Berserker gets though. Yeah, obstacles/supply lines are extremely rare but they do get to walk on water and over mountains so that cancels out. Plus PS has already buffed them by giving them Critical Eye, so asking for more doesn't make much sense to me.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2885 on: April 02, 2015, 09:57:39 pm »

Who told you I expected anyone to double those monsters? :U The objective there is to capture the towers, not go head-to-head with them. And like the in-game monsters, their SKL is very low to make up for the other absurd stats, so they might die before landing a hit, unless the character has a terribad evasion.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2886 on: April 02, 2015, 11:33:21 pm »

Don't know whether to go Bounty Hunter or Wanderer. BH is probably better, but the likelihood of Kat ever actually dealing significant damage to any enemy/killing it is extremely low, so she can't really make use of the vast amount of weaponry she could theoretically equip and Steal Weapon wouldn't come into play except through extreme shenanigans. OTOH, Wanderer's ability to move farther is useful no matter her stats, and her ability to buy for cheaper would make her Scavenger abilities more useful.

I guess she's going Wanderer unless someone can talk me into BH.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2887 on: April 03, 2015, 12:19:13 am »

I'm most likely going Bishop, though really Gordon's stats don't lend themselves well to either possible promotion :/
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2888 on: April 03, 2015, 12:25:12 am »

Why not for Saint? Tank saint is clearly useful, even if you don't have a lot of STR to give. Maybe they'll give you the 1.3 skill

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2889 on: April 03, 2015, 12:30:39 am »

If you want my opinion, I'd say wait on it. If Gordon gets to a point where he can actually deal damage (same boat Kat's in :P) then go Bishop for the ability to attack. Otherwise, just go Saint so you can use better stats.

Also that speed tho. O.o

EDIT: I meant staffs, not stats. >.<
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 12:38:26 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2890 on: April 03, 2015, 12:31:14 am »

Yeah, the lack of STR to transfer was my primary stumbling block when it came to deciding between Saint and Bishop. Originally I was planning to go Bishop, but I just don't see Gordon getting much use out of light tomes.

I think I'll see what Praef might be willing to do and make my decision from there.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2891 on: April 03, 2015, 12:37:12 am »

@UXLZ: You just got into the game. Lesan is slower than Elend and he doubles many opponents.

Ah, are the current enemies above-average powerful?

@Sirus: Yeah, go Saint and let Elend actually deal damage. :v

SC: I wouldn't go bounty hunter unless you invested 2 CON at first level. I'm having issues on deciding between Wanderer and BH in Glowcat's game and she got rid of the Weight penalty on Omni-weapon.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 12:38:47 am by UXLZ »
The circle is complete.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2892 on: April 03, 2015, 12:38:52 am »

Weakest person isn't usually the target for transfer str, tbh. Usually it's the person who needs that extra boost to murder the big bad.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2893 on: April 03, 2015, 12:41:13 am »

@Uxie: I'm probably not going BH. Kat doesn't do any damage (that's my own fault, but it's still a fact :P), and all of BH's stuff is to help deal damage by giving weapon variety and also to take enemy's weapons to use as your own. I'm more likely going to leave her as utility/party face and go Wanderer for the ability to get better prices and have easier maneuvering on maps.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2894 on: April 03, 2015, 12:43:43 am »

Hmm, depends on the enemy's DEF rating, really. Apparently she'll be able to double the most things, and will hopefully also be using 1.3's charge which has a SPD%(+LUK which we aren't counting) chance of a single extra attack.

But it's circumstantial.

@SC: Ah, it's a harder decision for me because my character is abusing Glow's Hybrid Growth rules so she'll probably be quite strong with magic and mundane weapons. Bounty Hunter is a legitimate choice that I'll have to stress over (later though, we aren't even First Class yet). That is assuming we survive Glow's omgwtf insane encounters though.
The circle is complete.
Pages: 1 ... 191 192 [193] 194 195 ... 308