Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 177 178 [179] 180 181 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 204700 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (OOC thread)
« Reply #2670 on: January 20, 2015, 05:59:21 pm »

@UXLZ: Praef doesn't seem too enthusiastic about male Pegasus Knights and he'd actually prefer if Elend was female.

@Everyone: No access to a computer for most of the day, catching up now.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 06:00:53 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2671 on: January 20, 2015, 06:06:33 pm »

Such gender discrimination. = \
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2672 on: January 20, 2015, 06:11:03 pm »

Complain to him. I guess it's because of something [that] was said in one of the FE games for GBA, which I don't exactly recall.

And hey, Sophie has a blanket covering her now. It isn't pretty, but helps with modesty.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 06:17:35 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2673 on: January 20, 2015, 06:12:06 pm »

I was joking. xD

I think Peg Knights were hinted to be an all-female order (possibly due to the pegasi themselves) in the GBA games (7) when you meet Florina.
Honestly though, that's just the particular order from 6 and 7, one would presume, but I don't think we've ever actually seen a male peg knight in any of the other games either.
It's not unthinkable, but quite odd.
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2674 on: January 20, 2015, 10:23:27 pm »

I think the reason why Kaarina's laughing flew right over my head.

Does it have to do with her class being "bandit"?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 10:26:23 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2675 on: January 20, 2015, 10:28:09 pm »

She's a bandit. Lycan fights bandits. They're fast friends when in any other meeting they'd probably be trying to kill each other. Kaarina is also half-drunk and finds that revelation as funny as hell. So yeah, it does have to do with her class and background.

In other words, don't worry about it. Like I/she said it wasn't very funny but something that struck me/her as very amusing at the time.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2676 on: January 20, 2015, 10:35:00 pm »

No worries then, I supposed it was that after recalling she was a Bandit. I asked because I thought I may have missed something else, but it is humorous.

Lycan himself doesn't understand because Kaarina didn't reveal she's a bandit and they could have wound up at each other's throats.
>Yes?

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2677 on: January 21, 2015, 10:45:59 pm »

Sorry for the delay here. This week is being hard yet again, that and the next one won't be too fun for me. But I might try to draw the towers for the map tomorrow.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2678 on: January 22, 2015, 12:23:53 am »

It's OK. I'm still waiting on Blade since I want a C rank with Lesan and maybe help him get over his fear of girls thing so he can RP with Sophie more. :v
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2679 on: January 22, 2015, 07:11:47 am »

Yep. And I still want a support with Maiya, but she seems to have fallen silent for some reason. In fact, everyone besides Kaarina and Lycan have been pretty quiet... I guess they're so bolsterous that they just drown everybody out.

Or it's just much more likely that nobody wants to intrude on their conversation, despite the fact that they're all drinking together. I don't know. What I'm trying to say is that I want more delicious supports with everyone but nobody wants to talk for some reason.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2680 on: January 22, 2015, 12:18:25 pm »

Nothing stops you from starting the conversations too. Vandertz isn't saying much right now because he was mostly answering questions, that and Kat is busy talking to Lesan.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2681 on: January 22, 2015, 12:23:49 pm »

She isn't, apparently. Guess I'll give up on that idea. @_@
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2682 on: January 22, 2015, 08:17:15 pm »

Against Praef's wishes, I'm posting this joke drawing anyway. It's Lycan. And he's posing.
>Yes?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2683 on: January 22, 2015, 08:31:26 pm »

XD

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2684 on: January 23, 2015, 01:29:39 am »

Hmm. I mean it's good, but the shading clearly doesn't match so it's kinda... weird. Or maybe it's not the shading, but the brightness? Something feels kinda off about how the head and body look compared to each other and I can't quite put my finger on it.
Pages: 1 ... 177 178 [179] 180 181 ... 308