Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 175 176 [177] 178 179 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 204693 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (OOC thread)
« Reply #2640 on: January 19, 2015, 02:45:43 pm »

We can get more than one support, as long as it's with different people and sticks to your limit.

Oh, okay then. Good to know. Of course that assumes that everyone isn't all tongue-tied...

I just don't have much to talk about at the moment, is all ._.;

Don't feel too bad. Nobody else seems to have anything to talk about either.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2641 on: January 19, 2015, 03:06:50 pm »

I usually just avoid double-posting and the last post on the thread is currently mine.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2642 on: January 19, 2015, 05:03:59 pm »

At work, so :p
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #2643 on: January 19, 2015, 05:46:08 pm »

Reading the sheet bios, apparently:
Vandertz is a prankster and sometimes loud and dangerous (wot)
Garret is a very angry person (doublewot)
Lycan's actual name is Cedros (WOTWOTWOT)
Maiya... "absolutely tarnished the family name" (if you know what i mean)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2644 on: January 19, 2015, 05:58:59 pm »

Yeah, he gave out his first name when inquired during the mission he was recruited, but prefers Lycan since it's his fighting name. His parents would have to be terrible to actually name him like that.

And in IRC I talked to GB4L and we already decided how exactly Maiya tarnished the family name.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #2645 on: January 20, 2015, 04:50:37 am »

Ikr I just pooped out some backstory and there's that. I don't like exposing everything on the backstory, mostly cause I haven't thought of most of it, I like to reveal it during gameplay better for RP reasons :v

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2646 on: January 20, 2015, 09:54:50 am »

Is it alright if I make Elend female? I think I referred to them as a guy several times, but I've decided I want a girl character and she hasn't been introduced yet, so... :v
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2647 on: January 20, 2015, 10:06:07 am »

I dunno. I mean, yeah, I doubt that anybody would care if you switched the gender of a character that hasn't been introduced yet. But we've got a ton of female characters already, so... Having a male character means they'll have an easier time 'pairing up' with someone else.

I'm mostly joking here. Go with whatever gender you want, nobody will really mind.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2648 on: January 20, 2015, 10:32:13 am »

My characters are celibate. :v

Just kidding!
Also, by my count, the M/F ratio is 5:6 at the moment, admittedly including Vandertz. I dunno, I might change the gender, I may not. But for now, I just wanna make some awesome mugs using Fiora as a base! (Because I love Fiora. <3)
The circle is complete.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2649 on: January 20, 2015, 10:39:46 am »

Huh, I thought that we had much more women for some reason. Probably because we just gained 2 more last mission, and will be getting 2 more for the next mission. That'll skew the gender ratio by quite a lot, but apparently it was originally in favour of the men so it won't be as drastic as I thought. Never mind.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2650 on: January 20, 2015, 10:40:48 am »

Make her a lesbian. Then we could have five m/f couples and one f/f couple, and there's no problem with gender disparity. :V

keep your hands off muh Van :p

EDIT: Actually someone is going to be out in the cold anyway unless they ship with Even, since I think Sirus isn't shipping Gordon?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2651 on: January 20, 2015, 10:51:43 am »

That's always possible. I dunno, it depends on whether or not I can create I guy that I like the look of.

keep your hands off muh Van :p

Playing Coy, are we? ;D

Anyway, this is the current prototype. I'm not sure if I really want her hair and eyes to be that color, though... (Armor is unchanged. Aside from the recoloring it's exactly the same as the base Fiora sprite, except for the removed headband/hairtie/whatever the hell it is.)

Note: Prototype.

The circle is complete.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2652 on: January 20, 2015, 10:55:37 am »

I like red hair so I'm biased. Probably should change the eyes though? Maybe it's just me but I'm not a fan of hair and eyes being the same color.

EDIT: Huh, they're purple. Hm. I had to zoom way in to see it. Yeah, maybe a more contrasting color would be better.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 10:57:46 am by SeriousConcentrate »

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2653 on: January 20, 2015, 10:59:24 am »

Blue is the same eye color as the original character, and I can't make them darker without having to redo the lighting of the entire thing. :v

I've tried green eyes and don't like it. The issue, I think, is that while I like red hair (I'm biased as well xD), it's too glaring in this mug. I might need to make it more dull, or change to a different color (like blonde, or raven, or amethyst.)
Because the outline/dark shadow color is some weird maroon rather than black, I can't make anything too dark or it looks weird.

Armor probably won't be blue though. If I even keep that armor at all.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 11:02:16 am by UXLZ »
The circle is complete.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2654 on: January 20, 2015, 11:02:07 am »

I see your point. Hmm. Well, maybe darker hair it is then, whether that's darker red or a different color. Her eye color is light enough that darker hair would make a good contrast.
Pages: 1 ... 175 176 [177] 178 179 ... 308