Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 167 168 [169] 170 171 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 204606 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (OOC thread)
« Reply #2520 on: January 11, 2015, 02:14:38 pm »

I actually got ninja'd after turning my attention elsewhere for a moment and when I came back I just clicked post away.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2521 on: January 11, 2015, 02:38:34 pm »

Elysse sorta follows the Defender, it's just not her main focus

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2522 on: January 11, 2015, 02:41:51 pm »

To be fair, religion hasn't come up in the IC thread too much. Randomly declaring that you follow this or that god doesn't really make sense after all.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2523 on: January 11, 2015, 06:15:44 pm »

Because of Garret's speed PS, I need to spend more time on his sheet when it is to update stats. >:V

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2524 on: January 12, 2015, 12:30:07 am »

I just finished a mug Praef asked for something in the near future. You'll be swept off your feet.

And funny thing is I never had Lycan sound like a manwhore but some hasty assumptions on the matter were made. :P
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2525 on: January 12, 2015, 12:37:42 am »

Eh, well, he kinda acts like a hedonist if you ask me. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2526 on: January 12, 2015, 01:13:01 am »

Blade, what is that "L" there in your action?

Also please people specify the weapon you are using to attack.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 01:17:04 am by Praefectus Screptum »

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2527 on: January 12, 2015, 01:28:02 am »

Probably meant to be 7

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2528 on: January 12, 2015, 01:50:31 am »

Eh, well, he kinda acts like a hedonist if you ask me. :P

I'm still making up my mind on some parts of Lycan's personality, so there's that. Surely not gonna get to the level of a DnD character of mine that was a crusader of a succubus goddess. He was probably worse than Charlie Sheen as far as hedonism goes... Hmm. Now that I think of it, maybe bringing him over to a FEF game would be fun.

I think we still need to check the rest of the bones and the broken armory for delicious loot.
>Yes?

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #2529 on: January 12, 2015, 08:06:19 am »

PS why don't you do like me and just put whatever value it is that the PS gives me right next to the base value? :v

Also my crit with Killing Edge should be 35.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 08:10:16 am by Solymr »

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2530 on: January 12, 2015, 09:15:45 am »

PS why don't you do like me and just put whatever value it is that the PS gives me right next to the base value? :v

Also my crit with Killing Edge should be 35.

Because as it boosts AS, I need to do the evasion math as well. And putting right next to the base would make it a mess.

Edit: Nevermind, doesn't look as bad as I thought it would be.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 10:10:56 am by Praefectus Screptum »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2531 on: January 12, 2015, 02:33:25 pm »

Can someone with a bit of experience distributing the growth of magic-flinging units provide Tiruin with some assistance? I think her current SKL growth won't be too good having in mind the trainee starts with very low SKL already and Holy Guard is an offensive holy magic caster.
>Yes?

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2532 on: January 12, 2015, 02:37:10 pm »

While that's true, light magic is one of the more accurate of magics. That being said, more skl can never hurt. Personally, I'd say drop the 10% out of str and put it in skl. Here's the issue. It seems like you're kinda going for beef monk, thus the str growth to add to def when needed. But, with 40% HP growth, you're never going to be a tank. It's just not going to happen. So either you need to fully commit to beef monk and up that HP growth, at which point you don't care as much about hitting things, or you need to think more about being able to hit things and do damage and such. Also 10% growth isn't really that much of a help, in the long run. And, boosting your HP will help your PS last longer and make it less likely you'll hit your PF

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2533 on: January 12, 2015, 04:12:42 pm »

So it's kind of how I thought. I guess it's up to Tir whether she goes Beef McHuge, she just needs to know she'll probably miss quite a bit.

And since Lycan's already being healed by the Grace, I won't plop his armored ass on the fort like I planned to beforehand. Guess I'll move to 8,11 and snipe BonS2.
>Yes?

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2534 on: January 12, 2015, 04:14:20 pm »

Well really the issue is that to be a beef monk, she needs to add some more HP. 40% HP growth isn't going to give her a beef monk regardless of how much def/res she has since def/res have caps.
Pages: 1 ... 167 168 [169] 170 171 ... 308