Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16

Author Topic: CHRISTMAS PARTY  (Read 34607 times)

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY
« Reply #90 on: February 18, 2014, 08:15:17 am »

Did you even pick a number? You gotta pick an unpicked number to get a gift.
Tiruin/Feyri picks 55, also thanks Parisbre for being so kind as to inform her.
Thanks..

And besides, you only have to post here and be in ER - PW can choose a random number for you.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 18, 2014, 08:34:41 am »

You get a Towel
((Pause: With that number, this is really the best thing. Still...useless.))
You just wait until we come across a Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal, then we'll see what's useless  :P
Yeah, yeah.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 18, 2014, 08:37:51 am »

14, obviously.

All the posts after a certain point got missed, so I figure that the forum ate them.  The forum thinks PW posts are delicious.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 18, 2014, 08:40:24 am »

My phones search function never registered his username before page 6.  :-\
My bad i guess?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Alarith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 18, 2014, 08:49:19 am »

If 33 is available, take it.  If not, take 10
This, again.
That's why you should always wear a seatbelt kids! You never know when a telekinetic assassin is going to cause your car to crash! Safety first!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 18, 2014, 09:04:25 am »

My phones search function never registered her username before page 6.  :-\
My bad i guess?
FTFY
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 18, 2014, 09:05:08 am »

I'll take 19 for obvious reasons, unless it's been taken. Then I'll take 3. If both have been taken, then I'll take 57. Finally, if 19, 3, and 57 have been taken, fourth option would be 81. If all four of those have been taken then I don't even know, just give me a random number PW.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 18, 2014, 09:23:43 am »

Why is 19 obvious?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 18, 2014, 09:32:31 am »

Jim is 19-3. My numbers are 19, 3, 19x3, and a random one. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 18, 2014, 09:34:15 am »

Jim is subject 19-3.

Examine my 'strange machine'.  How big is it?  Why's it strange?  What controls does it have, if any?  Does it have input/ouput holes?

I have a feeling Miya got the most obviously useful item, and I got the most dangerous.

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 18, 2014, 11:07:51 am »

Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #101 on: February 18, 2014, 11:58:25 am »

Were some people missed? I think some people were missed.
They gotta post to get a gift.
-.-
Tiruin/Feyri picks 55, also thanks Parisbre for being so kind as to inform her.
Thanks..

Feyri gets A rotary gauss machinegun

5/54/45/55 the first of those that is available
Errr
Going with 5

You get an avatar of war action figure

((Woo, I'm very happy with my gift! I kinda suspect PW put this in the bag so somebody would finally use his more exotic shiny toys.

Already have a big ass laser though, and I can't just start dual wielding... Or can I? Anyone know what the penalties for dual wielding are? Could always just trade it in, but that just seems so ungrateful. Unless someone wants to buy it from me directly?))

Question: can we turn in our gifts in the Armory? If yes, do they count as new, or as used?
You wanna try and sell your gift to the woman who just gave it to you? How rude!

14, obviously.

All the posts after a certain point got missed, so I figure that the forum ate them.  The forum thinks PW posts are delicious.
You get what appears to be a nuke with little robotic legs.

If 33 is available, take it.  If not, take 10
This, again.

You get a bottle of Black pills

I'll take 19 for obvious reasons, unless it's been taken. Then I'll take 3. If both have been taken, then I'll take 57. Finally, if 19, 3, and 57 have been taken, fourth option would be 81. If all four of those have been taken then I don't even know, just give me a random number PW.

You get a high quality video camera, much like the one used in the Abyss mission.

You skipped me.... D:

You get a small glass vial with a biohazard symbol on it and a very good hermetic seal over the top.

Jim is subject 19-3.

Examine my 'strange machine'.  How big is it?  Why's it strange?  What controls does it have, if any?  Does it have input/ouput holes?

I have a feeling Miya got the most obviously useful item, and I got the most dangerous.
It's quite large, maybe three feet wide and 2 tall with a square central section and two circular lobes coming out of either side. The only controls are a button and a knob with numbers 1 to 10.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 18, 2014, 12:02:06 pm »

Oh yes, give the zealot a nuclear device.  This can only end well.

Examine it.  Is it, indeed, a nuclear weapon like the ones in the armory?  What is its yield?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 18, 2014, 12:02:36 pm »

Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 18, 2014, 12:03:08 pm »

Oh god I'm terrified of this thing and it hasn't done anything and is really simple to research. 

WHO WANTS TO VOLUNTEER TO PRESS THE BUTTON?

I'll give your wounds priority over other people on the battlefield.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16