Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16

Author Topic: CHRISTMAS PARTY  (Read 34674 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY
« Reply #105 on: February 18, 2014, 12:03:55 pm »

I can't think of a use for this. :P I mean I guess if someone wants it I'll consider trading...
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 18, 2014, 12:09:52 pm »

Oh god I'm terrified of this thing and it hasn't done anything and is really simple to research. 

WHO WANTS TO VOLUNTEER TO PRESS THE BUTTON?
In exchange for what? Just first priority?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #107 on: February 18, 2014, 12:11:28 pm »

Lars' walking bomb sounds very familiar...

I can't think of a use for this. :P I mean I guess if someone wants it I'll consider trading...
Since you'll be going to alien worlds assuming you survive, you could use the camera to document and get some more tokens for your teammates.

Edit: Oh, whoever got the small anatomy robot, give it a kinetic amp. Would be great for pranks.
"Hey little guy. Give me 5."
*splat*
"Aaaah! My arm!"
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 12:13:40 pm by Parisbre56 »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 18, 2014, 12:12:52 pm »

Hmm, that's a point. Thanks Paris.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 18, 2014, 12:13:38 pm »

Integrate it into your systems?  IIRC it's like a super-duper cameye, so you could use it for even greater video fidelity and more vision modes.

To what?  Closest I can think of is Total Annihilation.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 18, 2014, 12:18:47 pm »

((Closest I can think of is a bob-omb. bob-nuke?))

Get a Nyars box, then - large, green triangle, vertical line.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 18, 2014, 12:21:34 pm »

Give it to Lars. Nothing says "overblown propaganda campaign" like two-minute clips a few terabytes in size.

Integrate it into your systems?  IIRC it's like a super-duper cameye, so you could use it for even greater video fidelity and more vision modes.

My first thought as well.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 18, 2014, 12:37:17 pm »

I would really like that camera.  Saint's gonna be building robots eventually, and that's perfect for sticking on a UAV.

I don't really have anything to trade for it though.  Except maybe robobody programs.

Actually, hey, that's something I can trade for the button pressing!  If you have a robobody or exoskeleton, I'll use AUX to improve your movement capabilites.  Say, automated martial arts.  Or even weapon auto-aiming, If I can work that out.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 18, 2014, 12:58:34 pm »

I don't need any programs, though, and Jim will severely injure people who attempt to reprogram his body... the first time they try it, anyway. After that it's anyone's guess. :P

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 18, 2014, 12:58:59 pm »

Yay two shotguns!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 18, 2014, 01:04:16 pm »

So, I've got 18 stims, which would cost 54 tokens to buy separately. I don't suppose we can sell the stuff we got here to the AM?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 18, 2014, 01:06:02 pm »

You wanna try and sell your gift to the woman who just gave it to you? How rude!

I think PW is sad that no one uses his stims.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 18, 2014, 01:11:49 pm »

You wanna try and sell your gift to the woman who just gave it to you? How rude!

I'd use some of them, but they seem to be best for short battles rather than big fights like the one that's coming. I mean +1 to, say, endurance for 5 turns is pretty usefull. But after those 5 turns you've got 6 turns with -1 to endurance. You're pretty fucked if you get hit during that time.

Also, 3 tokens for a +1 to a stat for 5 turns is kinda expensive, so I totally see why nobody uses these things.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 18, 2014, 01:18:16 pm »

Yeah, figured as much. Well, still happy with it, gonna impale people with electricity, how cool is that?

Who wants a golden opportunity to annoy piecewise ask Steve anything you could possibly imagine?
I'll take either tokens or weapons.
Miya could build you something with his manip. Like a good melee weapon, simple nades with thermite or something else.

Yeah, he's using this to give people the opportunity to use some of the less popular gear. Though I agree the stims could use some balancing. Maybe drop price a bit, or reduce duration of penalty.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 18, 2014, 01:21:45 pm »

I'm sure the Mellows will be put to great use--hey, I forgot the pill machine.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16