Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 180

Author Topic: Twitch plays pokemon!  (Read 198221 times)

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
Re: Twitch plays pokemon!
« Reply #660 on: February 22, 2014, 07:31:55 pm »

Odd shows up normal on my screen.   I can flip it and repost, if that will fix it. 

There we go, fixed.  I used a friend's camera to take the pic, it must have been in some odd setting.

Since even after I flipped it looking at it on another computer still showed it sideways, I just took a screenshot and uploaded that.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 07:40:42 pm by Greiger »
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: February 22, 2014, 07:38:12 pm »

Looks fine to me.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: February 22, 2014, 08:37:36 pm »

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: February 22, 2014, 08:38:31 pm »

We have just successfully cut our way past the tree outside Cerulean. Now time for round 3 of LEDGE HELL, it looks like.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: February 22, 2014, 08:42:06 pm »

Doesn't look like they're switching to democracy mode anytime soon. That's good, should keep some of the whining in check.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: February 22, 2014, 08:48:51 pm »

New website.
Did the stream update its display? It looks better.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: February 22, 2014, 08:56:11 pm »

You know I would love to see another voting option of Freedom||Control where as in freedom every time you input a command it counts, where as in control there is a minute cooldown before you can input a command again... For no reason other than these artificial divides cause hilarious community conflicts.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: February 22, 2014, 09:00:08 pm »

Wouldn't work. Twitch has an inbuilt posting cooldown period for non-subscribers.

And hey that new website also shows your own time right above the video's. Perfect for working against the lag.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 09:01:39 pm by Darvi »

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: February 22, 2014, 09:03:34 pm »

So we meet again Route 9.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: February 22, 2014, 09:05:48 pm »

What the fuck are you people doing we've been there for less than a day and you're already crying out for democracy I mean damn at least wait until it gets boring or something.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: February 22, 2014, 09:12:43 pm »

What the fuck are you people doing we've been there for less than a day and you're already crying out for democracy I mean damn at least wait until it gets boring or something.
The people have tasted democracy... It can not be stopped! Their bloodlust for progress grows, soon all figments of enjoyment and laughter will erode to an overwhelming sense of purpose!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: February 22, 2014, 09:20:44 pm »

One does not simply deal with Route 9 a second time when Helix hath granted additional options to us.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: February 22, 2014, 09:22:01 pm »

To do so would be to spit on the memory of all who fell in the battle of the ledge!  >:(
It's FEF, not FEOF

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: February 22, 2014, 09:23:46 pm »

Helix gave us it to honor the ones who fell attempting to complete the rocket maze, I'd say that honor could extend to the ledge as well considering its similarity in difficulty.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: February 22, 2014, 09:24:08 pm »

Helix gave us it to honor the ones who fell attempting to complete the rocket maze, I'd say that honor could extend to the ledge as well considering its similarity in difficulty.
I thought it was accepted as canon that Democracy was a gift of the Dome?
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 180