Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 180

Author Topic: Twitch plays pokemon!  (Read 198149 times)

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
Re: Twitch plays pokemon!
« Reply #600 on: February 21, 2014, 02:12:49 pm »

Yus. Anarchy when possible, democracy when necessary. And until the step limit gets removed, it very much is. (The safari ball limit would be circumvented by the mob making red repeatedly run away. Hopefully)

Yes, yes, give into the democratic side!
At first they see it as a necessary evil, but it isn't long before  the taste of order corrupts their very being. Soon they only want to access the computer in democracy mode, then they think it is required for a gym battle... Eventually there is nothing left but structure and reason! And then... And then we will shall have peace.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: February 21, 2014, 02:14:28 pm »

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: February 21, 2014, 03:20:18 pm »

wtf this was like eighteen pages two days ago

I leave for a day and this thread doubles in size
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: February 21, 2014, 03:22:07 pm »

wtf this was like eighteen pages two days ago

I leave for a day and this thread doubles in size
Its only 13 pages at 50 posts/page.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: February 21, 2014, 03:46:19 pm »

Yus. Anarchy when possible, democracy when necessary. And until the step limit gets removed, it very much is. (The safari ball limit would be circumvented by the mob making red repeatedly run away. Hopefully)

At first they see it as a necessary evil, but it isn't long before  the taste of order corrupts their very being. Soon they only want to access the computer in democracy mode, then they think it is required for a gym battle... Eventually there is nothing left but structure and reason! And then... And then we will shall have peace.

are you a dragon or a lizard explain yourself

anyway we just entered silph and people are going "WE NEED DEMOCRACY BOO HOO HOO" fucking pathetic we're making ridiculous progress in here

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: February 21, 2014, 03:52:20 pm »

I actually think anarchy||democracy is actually the best thing to happen to TPP. I mean yea, the crazy pokemon stuff is good, but the outright warfare between rival factions is awesome.

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: February 21, 2014, 04:06:53 pm »

anyway we just entered silph and people are going "WE NEED DEMOCRACY BOO HOO HOO" fucking pathetic we're making ridiculous progress in here
For Silph Co? Anarchy will do just fine.
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: February 21, 2014, 04:34:51 pm »

Til you get to the tile maze.

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: February 21, 2014, 04:38:18 pm »

Til you get to the tile maze.
Silph Co doesn't have a maze, unless you call the teleporters a "maze".

Bot seemed to have died now or something. It couldn't take the madness anymore.
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: February 21, 2014, 04:43:26 pm »

My god the riots! Is this the power of the old amber?
It's FEF, not FEOF

Mictlantecuhtli

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinning God of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: February 21, 2014, 04:44:52 pm »

Bot seemed to have died now or something. It couldn't take the madness anymore.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I am surrounded by flesh and bone, I am a temple of living. Maybe I'll maybe my life away.

Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth,
Card-carrying Liberaltarian

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: February 21, 2014, 04:52:32 pm »

THE FREEZE IS OVER! PRAISE HELIX!
It's FEF, not FEOF

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: February 21, 2014, 05:12:41 pm »

Silph Co doesn't have a maze, unless you call the teleporters a "maze".
Oops. Was thinking of the Rocket Hideout. yeah, Silph Co. shouldn't be too hard. Though, it does have the Self Destruct and Take Down TMs. We don't have anything important that can learn Self Destruct right now, but Take Down is gonna be dangerous if it's picked up. We don't have enough strong mons for one of them to be taking recoil damage.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: February 21, 2014, 05:33:28 pm »

Well, I've done some minor calculations because I had a random thought, and it turns out that if you make a graph using a coordinate style of (badge, days), with the hours and minutes becoming decimals of the days, the line roughly follows a curve equal to 7/24x2.  According to that graph, this is roughly when we might see the following:

Badge 6 will come around 10.5 days (~10d 12h 0min)
Badge 7 will come around 14.292 days (~14d 7h 1min)
Badge 8 will come around 18.667 days (~18d 16h 0min)
Elite 4 will come around 23.635 days (~23d 15h 14min)

To give contrast to actual time here's what has already been passed:
Badge 1
Actual: .383
Prediction: .292
Badge 2
Actual: 1.789
Prediction: 1.167
Badge 3
Actual: 2.478
Prediction: 2.625
Badge 4
Actual: 4.033
Prediction: 4.667
Badge 5
Actual: 8.304
Prediction: 7.292

The equation could do with some improvement, but it does get close.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: February 21, 2014, 05:38:33 pm »

I'm pretty sure that the time required to go from one badge to the next depends much more on the difficulty of the required events between them than on the variances between the previous badge intervals.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 180