Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 180

Author Topic: Twitch plays pokemon!  (Read 197992 times)

Mictlantecuhtli

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinning God of Death
    • View Profile
Re: Twitch plays pokemon!
« Reply #240 on: February 17, 2014, 04:08:22 pm »

Will we all get a mention in the Book, though?
I am surrounded by flesh and bone, I am a temple of living. Maybe I'll maybe my life away.

Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth,
Card-carrying Liberaltarian

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: February 17, 2014, 04:12:55 pm »

It'll probably just be 'The twitch.tv community chat' or something.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

etgfrog

• Bay Watcher
  • delete & NULL;
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: February 17, 2014, 04:36:50 pm »

Yea...just trying to list the names of users who has participated would be a book in itself.
"How dare you get angry after being scammed."

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #243 on: February 17, 2014, 04:57:22 pm »

Yea...just trying to list the names of users who has participated would be a book in itself.
Not to mention, censoring most of the names on that list would also be an unenviable chore.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: February 17, 2014, 05:01:04 pm »

Can't be arsed looking atm, where are they up too? Last I saw they were going through that tunnel were you need flash...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: February 17, 2014, 05:05:29 pm »

Can't be arsed looking atm, where are they up too? Last I saw they were going through that tunnel were you need flash...
Being confused in rocket base while Helix fossil takes a break from the spinning sitting in the pc box, last I checked an hour or two ago.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: February 17, 2014, 05:32:38 pm »

Being confused in rocket base while Helix fossil takes a break from the spinning sitting in the pc box, last I checked an hour or two ago.

They are apparently trying to heal from something, but the stream is too laggy with 77000 people watching for me to be able to see anything clearly.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: February 17, 2014, 05:47:20 pm »

They seem to be fighting between leaving town, doing something in the menu and trying to use the Pokemon Center.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Thexor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: February 17, 2014, 05:48:50 pm »

Welp, another dangerous dive into the PC has retrieved the Helix Fossil.
Doesn't look like we deposited/released anyone else. Which is a mixed blessing - we could totally ditch the Dig Rat again, but the risk of losing Pidgeot or a 'mon capable of hitting ghosts is very high, and is the main fail condition we're currently facing.

Speaking of which... does anyone know of any trainers outside Lavender Tower and Agatha herself that use ghost Pokemon? Because they'll be a problem at the moment.  :o

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: February 17, 2014, 05:57:19 pm »

Are you saying Pidgeot knows no bird flying type moves at level 50-something?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Mictlantecuhtli

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinning God of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: February 17, 2014, 06:04:35 pm »

Naw, they ditched Wing Attack.
I am surrounded by flesh and bone, I am a temple of living. Maybe I'll maybe my life away.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: February 17, 2014, 06:04:56 pm »

Oi. :-\
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Thexor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: February 17, 2014, 06:05:53 pm »

Are you saying Pidgeot knows no bird flying type moves at level 50-something?
I'm saying that Pidgeot only learns one Flying move in Gen I (Wing Attack), and that Twitch chat didn't bother learning it.
(Gust was Normal back in Gen I. Also, Wing Attack has a terrible base power of 35.)

Unless we teach Pidgeot Fly (which could backfire horrifically) or Sky Attack (we tend to toss TMs and it's only available in Victory Road anyways), our mighty Bird Jesus will be limited to Normal-type moves for the rest of the game.

Mictlantecuhtli

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinning God of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: February 17, 2014, 06:13:32 pm »

Drowsee is super effective vs ghosts in this version, though, and it has the right skill to be so. They somehow taught it the one good skill.

sluissa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: February 17, 2014, 06:14:32 pm »

Now they're in the game corner repeatedly pounding on slot machines without any coins or a coin case to keep them in.

Did I miss the part where they finished the basement, or did they end up exiting somehow?
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 180