Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Best Dwarfing Music?  (Read 6047 times)

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Best Dwarfing Music?
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2014, 01:31:59 pm »

Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Henny

• Bay Watcher
  • Save All 300 Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2014, 03:42:25 pm »

I recently re-installed Age of Wonders just for the music. It fits surprisingly well with Dwarf Fortress.
Grey langurs came over to steal something, only to be overcome by terror when they realized that they were stealing +grey langur bone gauntlets+.

WanderingKid

• Bay Watcher
  • The Overfiend
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2014, 01:10:04 pm »

Due to the fact that I'm damn near constantly browsing sound files while I play for CC music and/or sound effect files, my tastes are... getting rather strange.  Apparently I REALLY like to listen to hundreds of badly done free music files before I enjoy a good one now and then.

When that starts to grate on my ears, I head back to Kevin MacLeod's collection at www.incompetech.com and start looking for more background tunes that I KNOW aren't going to cause listeners to Furnace Clans (or the eventual tutorial series) to spontaneously bleed from the ears.  Not all of them are great for voiceovers but he's got a ton of good instrumental stuff.

DwarfVsObsidianWall

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2014, 02:24:00 am »

I tend to listen to HalcyonicFalconX's(http://halcyonicfalconx.newgrounds.com/audio/) music, as she tends to make it for Final Fantasy-style flash games.

Moriarty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2014, 06:53:08 pm »

Let me tell you of the days of high adventure!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xteoc9zrC2w

Magnusen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2014, 08:22:10 am »

Pages: 1 2 [3]