Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Author Topic: The Never-Ending Dungeon OOC  (Read 10378 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: The Never-Ending Dungeon OOC
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2014, 10:25:57 pm »

Updating history.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2014, 11:28:14 pm »

What are the capabilities of The Blazer at this time? Armaments, Equipment, Communications. Is there a hanger? If so, what is in it? Do we have defences within the ship? I'd like to know what work I have in store...  MWAHAH- erm, I mean, for justice?
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2014, 11:31:50 pm »

It is capable of basic sub-sonic flight up to 12,000 meters high relative to sea level. It's most powerful weapon consists of a large cannon which fires blasts of compressed magic energy (as demonstrated when fired upon the trickster sprite) and numerous other missiles, turrets, and the such. No hanger is present, and the ship has a built-in turret defense system inside of it. Communications are good, consisting of an antenna capable of receiving information across the world through cross-dimensional boundaries and a dish which can send cross-dimensional communications.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2014, 11:37:35 pm »

No hanger... and most powerful weapon relies on magic, which may not effect all enemies... alright then, I'll probably figure out what needs to be done to improve and empower the ship.

Final question: do we have to worry about shields, and can we seal off areas of the ship if damaged?
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2014, 11:44:31 pm »

No hanger... and most powerful weapon relies on magic, which may not effect all enemies... alright then, I'll probably figure out what needs to be done to improve and empower the ship.

Final question: do we have to worry about shields, and can we seal off areas of the ship if damaged?

Ship has a weak magic field, but fuel flow can be redirected to avoid fuel leaks.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2014, 10:39:33 am »

Communications are good, consisting of an antenna capable of receiving information across the world through cross-dimensional boundaries and a dish which can send cross-dimensional communications.
How common are such devices? One fax machine on its own isn't much use...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2014, 11:08:58 am »

Communications are good, consisting of an antenna capable of receiving information across the world through cross-dimensional boundaries and a dish which can send cross-dimensional communications.
How common are such devices? One fax machine on its own isn't much use...
Pretty uncommon, but they can't transmit or receive past Vigor's atmosphere.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2014, 08:23:42 pm »

Sacked Lidku's character Agrorbash for inactivity.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2014, 07:25:24 pm »

I'm coming up with a story for the world.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2014, 09:00:47 am »

Rudeness to allies will result in my calling of Hannibal, just a heads up.
So dont be rude.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2014, 07:15:10 pm »

Opps... Meh, my charecter isn't trying to be rude. Just not that great socially.
GENERATION 32:

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2014, 08:07:29 pm »

What I have so far (which I'll add to the op)

Long ago before the universe was created, there existed only gods and goddesses. Yuan, the most powerful of the gods, created the basis of the universe and went to eternal sleep. The remaining gods worked on various bits and pieces of the universe; the fiery god Igneel made the element of fire, the caring goddess Viga bestowed life, the kind god Aquas created the element of water, the goddess Aera created the winds, the stronghearted god Terrum forged the planets, creating the element of Earth, and the beautiful goddess Asalatasiama gave food and prosperity to the world, allowing it's life to thrive. Finally, combining all these elements, the gods and godesses created magic so that the lifeforms of the unviserse can use their gifts. Hysterius the Mad God then sent the world in utter chaos, causing the other gods to turn upon him and banish him to another dimension.
   Upon being sent out of the material world. Hysterius cursed the world with demons and curses, creating the demon-lord Lucifer in the process. During his time inside this dimension, he has shifted it to resemble a large labryninth where none shall escape lest they have a portal to the actual realm. This alternate dimension came to be known as 'The Never-Ending Dungeon'. It is said that he has left the key to this dimension someplace upon the material world for a party of brave adventurers to find.
   Many other minor gods and goddesses exist as well, such as Amarok the Wolf God.
   Millenia after the gods and goddesses created the world, human civilization grew and prosper independently from each other, advancing in both technology and magic. Many ancienct civilizations discovered the basis of magic. Many runes that come from the ancient civilization of Herania can often be found on cursed objects.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2014, 08:26:25 pm »

I heard from the IC there is an open slot?

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2014, 08:27:57 pm »

I heard from the IC there is an open slot?

You are correct.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2014, 08:28:59 pm »

Where do I find a sheet and where do I post it?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10