Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12

Author Topic: The X-COM Project:Operation Hot Line.  (Read 13161 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: The X-COM Project:Operation Hot Line.
« Reply #150 on: February 16, 2014, 12:02:34 pm »

((I think I'll wait until the map has person-numbers...))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 16, 2014, 05:22:10 pm »

Mark will move two left and three up vaulting a low wall then taking cover at the buildings wall he open fires on the sectoids
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 17, 2014, 09:49:26 pm »

I'm gonna completely rework my map and how I handle information, because I clearly have not done that well enough. Expect an update in a couple of days, but then whoever is not on the mission will get to do stuff.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: February 17, 2014, 10:55:28 pm »

We have two Skyrangers?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 18, 2014, 12:08:28 am »

We have two Skyrangers?
Well do you expect a powerful military force to only send 4-6 people at a time to alien attacks on the only transport in the entire base.
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 18, 2014, 08:38:37 am »

Do you expect said military force to arm its soldiers entirely with light weapons?
Sig

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: February 18, 2014, 08:51:06 am »

((Good point))
My Sig

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: February 19, 2014, 10:13:14 pm »

If you guys could all submit a icon for your charterer, 47x47 pixels in size, that would be great.

And this is not dead!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: February 19, 2014, 10:41:46 pm »

I'll get to it ASAP.
Sig

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: February 19, 2014, 11:00:46 pm »

You don't NEED to persay, i'll just give you a random shape or color if you don't want to, but it would help.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: February 19, 2014, 11:18:31 pm »

I'd rather just use a color.
The darkness was eternal, all-powerful, unchangeable.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.
Now she was lighting a candle.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: February 20, 2014, 07:17:25 am »

Tile:

A-ha. Actual soldier who looks like Anastasiya.
Because she is.
I'm glad I kept that save.
Sig

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: February 20, 2014, 08:16:49 am »

Found my Helmet
EDIT new helmet below
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 10:24:32 am by killerhellhound »
My Sig

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: February 20, 2014, 09:51:20 am »

If you guys could all submit a icon for your charterer, 47x47 pixels in size, that would be great.
That is not 47 pixels square.
Sig

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: February 20, 2014, 10:19:54 am »

Shit I'll go fix it

EDIT Here you go
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 10:22:15 am by killerhellhound »
My Sig

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12