Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 31

Author Topic: Roll To Coup {minimalist} - moved  (Read 76139 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Coup {minimalist} - Under new management
« Reply #285 on: June 19, 2014, 03:16:57 pm »

Dark, you gonna post an action on Dimensionss?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: June 19, 2014, 03:44:12 pm »

Become God(dess) of Magic.

[5] You ARE magic. You are the Force. You are energy. You are REALLY annoyed with Godzilla consuming part of you.

I expected Americans, not Martians, but eh, time to defend. Maybe the America would appreciate if it didn't have to save the day for once?

Order the army to defend, except an air squadron, which will launch a counterattack, led by me. Land on the mothership of the Invaders, plug my laptop in and bring it down via my awesome hacking skills. Then get back in my plane and escape before the boom.

[4] You get on board the mothership, but realize you lack epic hacking skills. Your presence is not yet detected, and your communications to earth are cut off. What now, mighty leader?

Isnt it the Martians that are invading? If it's my nation, defeat the defenders.

((By saying you let them invade Earth, you made that your turn. You 'aided' them in the eyes of the earthbound nations.))

[6] You know it's not your nation, but decide to help out anyways- this is the last straw for the earthlings, prompting a coordinated launch of the entire planets nuclear arsenal. On the bright side, it's split between you and the Martians, and your defence system should knock the majority out.

Now stab Satan in the back so I can take his place as ruler of the underworld.

[1] Even you should know that stabbing Satan merely pisses him off- you are now his Fur Hat.

Canada

You coup Canada, reorganizing it's government to [your choice of government here].

Attack Tokyo since I'm godzilla, last time I checked.

[5] You spontaneously appear in Tokyo and decimate it, consuming all the power from the electrical grid! You have absolutely no idea how that works, but figure it will come in handy.

TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: June 19, 2014, 03:46:57 pm »

Shoot the nukes down. Or deflect them depending on the missile.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: June 19, 2014, 03:50:27 pm »

Destroy Godzilla. Get back the part of me he ate.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 04:01:06 pm by BlitzDungeoneer »
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: June 19, 2014, 03:53:08 pm »

((I dub thee The Starscream.))
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 04:00:01 pm by TalonisWolf »
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: June 19, 2014, 03:53:57 pm »

((What trope would I be?))

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: June 19, 2014, 03:54:42 pm »

Become immune to puny magic.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: June 19, 2014, 04:01:33 pm »

Who's the Starscream?

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: June 19, 2014, 04:05:41 pm »

All legal documents and laws and taxes and stuff are to be be kept on a wiki. Anyone can submit edits to the wiki, and then citizens upvote or downvote the edits. Every thursday, the votes are counted, and any edits with more positive than negative are made official. Absolutely nothing is set in stone.

This is Canada's new government.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: June 19, 2014, 04:09:28 pm »

((What trope would I be?))
((Depends on what your characters ultimate goal/s are. PM me those so the others don't know, or go on a TVTrope session. And manage to get out...))

Ninja'd:

All legal documents and laws and taxes and stuff are to be be kept on a wiki. Anyone can submit edits to the wiki, and then citizens upvote or downvote the edits. Every thursday, the votes are counted, and any edits with more positive than negative are made official. Absolutely nothing is set in stone.

This is Canada's new government.

((Annnnnd... your turn? That form of government gets my nod of approval, though.))
GENERATION 32:

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: June 19, 2014, 04:19:54 pm »

Annex Greenland.

((I just noticed that you're canadian too, Talonis. :D))
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

blazing glory

« Reply #296 on: June 19, 2014, 06:51:16 pm »

Start looking around for any suspious looking children,a fat one and a scrawny one.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: June 20, 2014, 12:05:27 am »

Find the thermal exhaust port, throw a bag of explosives in, get back in my plane and fly off, then press the button to blow up the mothership. This better work...
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: June 28, 2014, 01:34:07 pm »

Shoot the nukes down. Or deflect them depending on the missile.

[1] You are nuked. Your home is a crater so radioactive that mankind is considering using it's remains as nuclear fuel.

Be extra snugly.

[5] ((Annnd The Starscream strikes again!)) He forgets why he'd originally cursed you to begin with and returns you to your original form for being so snugly.

Destroy Godzilla. Get back the part of me he ate.

Become immune to puny magic.

[4] vs. [5]

On one hand, Godzilla is immune to all magical attacks. Unfortunately for Godzilla, however, his opponent is:

[5] You ARE magic. You are the Force. You are energy. You are REALLY annoyed with Godzilla consuming part of you.

This means that it goes and scientifically severs the charges holding your atomic structure together.

... but apparently your consciousness is not considered 'energy', so you continue to spiritually devastate Tokyo.

Annex Greenland.

((I just noticed that you're canadian too, Talonis. :D))

((Stand strong and free, brother! :) ))

[3] You are busy dealing with cyber warfare against an unknown entity.

Start looking around for any suspious looking children,a fat one and a scrawny one.

[2] You rid Middle Earth of all pickpockets, but you do not find anything. Continue the search?

Find the thermal exhaust port, throw a bag of explosives in, get back in my plane and fly off, then press the button to blow up the mothership. This better work...

[3] You are lost. But at least Alien Popcorn tastes good.

GENERATION 32:

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: June 28, 2014, 01:35:48 pm »

Coup Remnants of Lunar Colonies.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 31