Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 90

Author Topic: Thawed (Wrapping Up)  (Read 109299 times)

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: Thawed (Characters Chosen, RP Time: Now With 7.14% Less 'K's!)
« Reply #375 on: February 12, 2014, 10:05:03 pm »

-snip-
((Except for the catalyst emotion thing, because I got the impression that it wasn't supposed to be a completely bad thing(?), I can dig it. You did a great job on the sheets imho.))

Logan stops snoring and pushes his hat up.

*ZZZ*snrk*guk*-Hrm wha-? D-didn't quite catch that, can you say it one more time?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: February 12, 2014, 10:16:55 pm »

"No sir... Ma'am."
Kyle nods to the two.
((I'd respond, but I'm interested to see Selina's reaction.))

((Except for the catalyst emotion thing, because I got the impression that it wasn't supposed to be a completely bad thing(?), I can dig it. You did a great job on the sheets imho.))
1. "Fear will be your worst enemy." It's supposed to be a pretty bad thing.
2. Thank you.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #377 on: February 12, 2014, 10:37:25 pm »

((But it boosts your power while subtracting some accuracy? Sounds like an okay tradeoff...

...at least until I roll a 1 on ACC and end up exploding my skin with light spears. (o_o) ))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: February 12, 2014, 10:49:33 pm »

((On the other hand...well, look at the Power Roll table, last row. Besides, magic is supposed to be something where control is important. And really, exploding your skin with light spears? Nah, you'd have much worse, wider-ranging problems on a 1. Let alone lower...))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: Thawed (Characters Chosen, RP Time: Just About Started...)
« Reply #379 on: February 12, 2014, 10:51:38 pm »

((I can already tell that this game is shaping up to be one filled with rage.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: February 12, 2014, 10:53:49 pm »

((Uh oh.))
Sig

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #381 on: February 12, 2014, 10:56:08 pm »

((Not mine other people's. I don't raeg. :p))

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: February 12, 2014, 11:30:18 pm »

((I forgot Selina was easy going... Well, when she finally gets over the fact their NOT going to die, things should work out.))
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: February 13, 2014, 02:40:07 am »

Suddenly, the barracks door slams open. Two people walk in, one a handsome nobleman in fine clothing with brown hair and sideburns, the other a tall woman wearing a leather jacket and skirt, armed with a sword on each hip and a large crossbow on her back. They walk over to you.
"Greetings, sorcerers. I believe you all know why you are here?"

Kext felt that honesty was the best policy in these cases, really.

"I got no clue what's going on, lady. I get real confused when I'm handed off to new people, see," he says without any apparent sarcasm.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 02:46:44 am by Harry Baldman »

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: February 13, 2014, 02:45:04 am »

Suddenly, the barracks door slams open. Two people walk in, one a handsome nobleman in fine clothing with brown hair and sideburns, the other a tall woman wearing a leather jacket and skirt, armed with a sword on each hip and a large crossbow on her back. They walk over to you.
((Totally missed this...))

"T-t-to die..."
Selina was curled up near a bunk all panic stricken and covered in a cold sweat.
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: February 13, 2014, 02:46:56 am »

((Totally missed this...))

"T-t-to die..."
Selina was curled up near a bunk all panic stricken and covered in a cold sweat.

She frowns at her, shaking her head. "You have a job for us, yes?"
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: February 13, 2014, 08:56:37 am »

Kuroe rolls her eyes "To fight enemies that you can't, namely the queen. At least, that why I was hired."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: February 13, 2014, 10:44:00 am »

((I forgot Selina was easy going...
((That would be because I shortened the name from "Easy to get along with". If anyone can think of a word or two that means that better than "Easygoing," I'm all ears.))

"...No, you are not going to die. Yes, I do have a 'job' of sorts for you."

"As you may remember, a couple summers ago winter struck in the middle of summer, thanks to the actions of the sorceress-queen of Arendelle. Moreover, once she returned to her throne, she promptly began casting off her nation's oldest allies and insulting some important kingdoms. I personally was denied my wife and sent back home as though I was a prisoner, for the crime of doing all I could to try and keep the winter from getting worse. Last year, famine and starvation struck the land, and now that we have our feet back under us after the sorceress knocked us down, we can finally get our vengeance."

"Of course, it's not as simple as wars tend to be, if war can be considered simple. The queen has magic, and is not only powerful but has had years, now, to hone it, train it, openly even. This makes her a much greater threat than nearly any other sorcerer the world has ever dared to face...so naturally, we had to find an unusual strategy to defeat her."
"This is where you come in. You six are intended to be a counter of sorts to the queen. Your magic, against hers. You will also deal with other special targets normal soldiers cannot. This is Finna Svensdottir, a witchhunter and former soldier who agreed to work with us, to serve as your commanding officer. She will be guiding you through a brief course of training to make you into...respectable soldiers. After that, you will begin activities as soldiers. Any questions?"
Sig

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: February 13, 2014, 10:50:04 am »

"...W-w-we have to k-k-kill p-people...?"

((Oh... well, then Selina still works.))
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: February 13, 2014, 10:51:11 am »

"I doubt you're telling the whole story, I mean, why would someone do all that with no good reason? What's the other side of the story?"
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 90