Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 90

Author Topic: Thawed (Wrapping Up)  (Read 109243 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Thawed (The Plan Goes Awry, but I Remember to Change the Title)
« Reply #1125 on: April 06, 2014, 04:41:08 pm »

Spoiler: OOC (click to show/hide)

Now we just need scapheap and ragnarok. PMs being sent shortly.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Thawed (Gods' Battle and Pile of Spae Metal Needed)
« Reply #1126 on: April 06, 2014, 04:43:18 pm »

((Please don't hurt Olaf.   :())

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: April 06, 2014, 04:50:42 pm »

((I promise that if I do, I will give a nice, long lecture on why I dislike Olaf first.
If no one objects.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile

1. Most likely they planned on having the engagement ceremony to make it official as soon as possible and the wedding after that. Anna was most likely just over zealous due to the fact that she was attention starved and convinced she was in love and Hans was encouraging her to try and get the most potentially flawed part of his plan out of the way as fast as possible. (Because, lets be frank, assassinating Disney royalty, especially if you are married into the family, would be ridiculously easy.)
2. Wasn't me, I found it on the internet and it was the only one that responded to my search that had that scene.
1. ...which doesn't address that a similarly-shortened wedding was evidently allowable.
2. Not blaming you.
At that point I'm pretty sure his plan had flopped and he was grasping a straws hoping the dramatic effect of such an action would lead to them overlooking tradition.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: April 06, 2014, 05:36:56 pm »

((I promise that if I do, I will give a nice, long lecture on why I dislike Olaf first.
If no one objects.))
((DO IT))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

At that point I'm pretty sure his plan had flopped and he was grasping a straws hoping the dramatic effect of such an action would lead to them overlooking tradition.
As demonstrated by his confidence that he had already succeeded. And how he was evidently confident to himself and non-Anna people.
If it was illegitimate, it would have caused more problems than it solved.
Sig

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile

As demonstrated by his confidence that he had already succeeded. And how he was evidently confident to himself and non-Anna people.
If it was illegitimate, it would have caused more problems than it solved.
First rule of scamming people: Even if you're losing act like you've already won.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: April 06, 2014, 06:23:05 pm »

Somethingith rule: If your ploy involves a lie, don't pretend that your lie implies something that it states the opposite of.
Sig

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: April 07, 2014, 09:55:22 am »

Create bow and arrows. Arrows need hollow heads.

"Hey, anyone good at making things blow up?"
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Thawed (The Plan Goes Awry, but I Remember to Change the Title)
« Reply #1134 on: April 07, 2014, 11:07:47 am »

Kyle shrugs.
"And how do you know you aren't just spewing a bunch of propaganda to me?"

"I don't know what that is, but I guess you're tellin' me I'm full o' shit. Let me ask ya, ya hear o' this thing called a caterleast a-mulching? The feeling that makes magic go boom a lot? Anything like that familiar to ya? That's why ya can't just not use magic. Magic is set off by feelings you have, and whatever thing makes it work hates people and wants ta see them die. Even more if yer cursed. That's exactly why I ain't runnin' after her, either."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: April 07, 2014, 11:11:28 am »

"I never said you was full o' shit ya darned army dog. I was asking if you knew for sure you was speaking truth."
Kyle says with a frown.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: April 07, 2014, 11:18:56 am »

"I never said you was full o' shit ya darned army dog. I was asking if you knew for sure you was speaking truth."
Kyle says with a frown.

"Magic works how magic works. Ain't no lies ta be found. And if ya don't feel like fightin', maybe go get 'er? 'Cause she'll end up dead in a crystal coffin if she's left ta do whatever."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: April 07, 2014, 11:25:34 am »

"Well, I don't like killin' no matter what the reasons for... I go after her once I do a thing. Maybe we can see if we can get into Aerendele. They probably like people like us better than..."
Kyle gestures the soldiers on their side.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: April 07, 2014, 11:32:32 am »

"Well, I don't like killin' no matter what the reasons for... I go after her once I do a thing. Maybe we can see if we can get into Aerendele. They probably like people like us better than..."
Kyle gestures the soldiers on their side.

"Hey, if ya don't wanna kill people, that's yer thing. Don't kill people and all that. And maybe while yer at it, ya can keep the gal from blowin' herself up and make sure she don't get into no trouble. Sound agreeable?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: April 07, 2014, 11:34:17 am »

Kyle nods.
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 90