Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 148

Author Topic: We Are Our Avatars: Bay12 Edition  (Read 252868 times)

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
Re: We Are Our Avatars: Bay12 Edition
« Reply #1425 on: March 20, 2014, 05:28:33 am »

This is unacceptable.
Recruit mr. avatar, mutate flame resistance.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Erils

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: March 20, 2014, 05:51:14 am »

Then help fix the game. Drunk Science shall preserve us all!
I already set my action to saving the 'verse. The embarrassing thing, though, is that both I and my character were sober when doing this.

The odds of the world being saved are pretty good, by the way: The chance of landing a specific face on at least one of 3 dice rolls is around 42.5%, and both a 4 and a 5 save us, possibly even a 3 or a 6. The algorithm for calculating our odds escapes my memory at the moment, but I'd estimate this a safe bet. (Cue triple Epic Fail.)

Don't forget that, though the odds of at least one of us getting a good roll is high, the odds of at least one of us getting a bad roll is also quite high. Even if one of us gets a 5, if the other two get 1 and he averages (or does something) the results probably won't be good, but better than if we all get 1.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: March 20, 2014, 05:55:47 am »

Unfreeze myself. Give the Potatos large, muscular bodies in exchange for their servitude.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: March 20, 2014, 05:57:47 am »

Don't forget that, though the odds of at least one of us getting a good roll is high, the odds of at least one of us getting a bad roll is also quite high. Even if one of us gets a 5, if the other two get 1 and he averages (or does something) the results probably won't be good, but better than if we all get 1.
I think the question here is whether he would allow a single person to force a reset on the whole game in just 3 turns, and by accident at that. I'd say the answer is no, and we get infinite rerolls granted by the Ultraversal Council or something if we all roll poorly.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: March 20, 2014, 06:05:48 am »

Build trans-dimensional antenna to identify multi-dimensional secret groups operating in this galaxy.

[6]

You wake up a probe. You find a not so friendly group. Now their fleet is ransacking through the area, harvesting resources and shipping them back to their home universe.

Escape on my raptor, all the while praying for the Ultraversal Council to save this 'verse from metaphysical destruction. There's little I can do, but maybe, just maybe, there's someone else who doesn't want the 'verse to be destroyed.

Also, my apologies to the other players, but I may have ruined the game in just two turns.
Save the aforementioned 'verse from metaphysical destruction as a final apology.
Then that universe MUST be saved!!!

Led a dapper legion of dapper volunteers bearing tea to dapperly save the universe
(cause groupwork, I averaged them up. That means working in groups greatly increases your power, a feature from back in the days when everyone was trying to kill each other. I'll just warp in a billion omni-avatars if you ninnys get out of hand.)
4 + 5 + 6 / 3 = 5

An omni-avatar is hovering above the portal, a dapper legion is damaging the rift and the snake thing is messing with reality. The omni-avatar throws in a quantum potato and explodes the rift. The snake has reality burn (do NOT ask).

Problem solved. Vacation time!

This is unacceptable.
Recruit mr. avatar, mutate flame resistance.

[2]

The avatar found the chocolate dimension. He's not coming back anytime soon, if ever.

Unfreeze myself. Give the Potatos large, muscular bodies in exchange for their servitude.

[3]

You're unfrozen by the heat of reentry. Roast eldritch pain elemental anyone?

Either way, you're too stuffed to grant powers.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: March 20, 2014, 06:08:45 am »

Transsynthesise reality burn into metaphysical ability.

Spoiler: Such as Temporal Burn! (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 06:12:14 am by Lolfail0009 »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: March 20, 2014, 06:10:00 am »

That was a three roll. This might suck balls.

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: March 20, 2014, 06:12:37 am »

That was a three roll. This might suck balls.

That was intentional.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: March 20, 2014, 06:13:09 am »

Polymorph back to my old state, then grant powers to GrizzlyAdams and his potatos in exchange for their servitude.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #1434 on: March 20, 2014, 06:14:36 am »

Mutate Hivemind Chocolate Production. The chocolate bar is to have it's quality & frequency of release based upon the number of living potato plants in the swarm.

Servitude is to be metted out on a per-power basis. No more than 33% of total universal potato population can be contracted out at any one time, and termination of those 33% does not void the power contract until they have been re-populated & supplied.
You get em killed doesn't mean you don't supply powers no more.
Voiding the contract will factor into any deals to be made in the future.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 06:21:40 am by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: March 20, 2014, 06:20:05 am »

Transsynthesise reality burn into metaphysical ability.

Spoiler: Such as Temporal Burn! (click to show/hide)

[2]

Annnnd you're corrupted by some cross-dimensional disease-corrosion thing. Enjoy.

Don't break the fourth wall, butthead!

[1]
(thank you oh mighty RNG for this bountiful blessing of PC humiliation.)
You arrive at the school.

After twelve seconds of semi-normalcy, Pink says hi weirdly, Blue jump attacks you and Yellow goes on a slapping rampage. Ah, the stares of confused strangers. Bliss.

Polymorph back to my old state, then grant powers to GrizzlyAdams and his potatos in exchange for their servitude.

[3]

Regenerated! The hivemind command must agree to it first (that means you RP and stuff cause I be lazy).

Mutate Hivemind Chocolate Production. The chocolate bar is to have it's quality & frequency of release based upon the number of living potato plants in the swarm.

[3]

It works, but the chocolate tastes like potatoes. Also, the avatar's in a universe where everything is chocolate. EVERYTHING.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: March 20, 2014, 06:21:40 am »

Drag myself to the next class.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #1437 on: March 20, 2014, 06:25:22 am »

Hm, must need more potatos.
Grow more potatos.

Roll for the powers you grant sir paladin, 5 is bestest powers & 33%. 4 is moderate powers & 22%. 3 is slight powers & 11%. I'll leave 6 & 1 to our RNG overlord.
Badges of honor

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: March 20, 2014, 06:29:25 am »

Dub disease 'Cyrydiad'. Adapt Cyrydiad into venom and immune system.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: March 20, 2014, 06:30:56 am »

Find something to do that has absolutely no chance of breaking any 'verses.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 148