Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16

Author Topic: Random Article Wiki-Warfare [Round 3: Organized Religion and Rumba Parties]  (Read 20378 times)

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile

Keep rumba-ing and hope some people join the rumba party.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile

Punch them and call more red guard
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

HIJACK RALLY BY PROMISING PEOPLE PRETTY WORDS THAT HAVE NO MEANING

Ddynamo

• Bay Watcher
  • The difference between something and whatever.
    • View Profile

"Given that my opponents are crazier than me, the ability to prevent this town from becoming but a crater"

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile

"I'm not entirely sure, my son. As the wind blows, and you know neither where it comes from, nor where it is going , so it is with those moved by the Spirit. I do know that dark deeds are afoot, and I seek to resist them. Especially those powers that would seek to turn this country into a mere colony of something larger, more sinister." Gather supporters, reattempt to contact the higher Catholic authorities.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile

Get away from the man. Go to the airport and teach any illegal immigrants how to play Cricket. Teach the guards as well.

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Find someone to translate the scroll for me. Look for dropped coins or valuables in the District.[/b]Using what I get, purchase  up to 1 rifle and 1 pistol and a lot of ammo. Using my leftover money,hire some crew for the growler.

Ddynamo

• Bay Watcher
  • The difference between something and whatever.
    • View Profile

If I summon MacGyver, how long does he last?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If I summon MacGyver, how long does he last?

He enters as a full-fledged NPC, meaning he'll last "forever" though he can still be killed, arrested, and so forth.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

fractalman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"There's a mob of crazy rap-ists. I'm gonna need backup. That might mean you.   Oh, and I'm officially going on duty, so I'm gonna need my guns"
(keh heh heh. rap-ists, rapists...[/bricked])

attempt to recruit the police department for the crusade against rap.

edit: "you haven't sold them on the black market, have you?"
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 11:58:48 pm by fractalman »
This is a masterwork ledger.  It contains 3719356 pages on the topic of the precise number and location of stones in Spindlybrooks.  In the text, the dwarves are hauling.
"And here is where we get the undead unicorns. Stop looking at me that way, you should have seen the zombie deer running around last week!"

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile

*tasteful poke*
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That everyone?

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile

Hmmm, looks like 2 haven't posted an action
Ddynamo
Elephant Parade
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16