Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16

Author Topic: Random Article Wiki-Warfare [Round 3: Organized Religion and Rumba Parties]  (Read 20439 times)

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
Re: Random Article Wiki-Warfare [Game 1: Round 2 - Colorful Introductions]
« Reply #75 on: February 10, 2014, 05:46:47 pm »

((Ah. I see. So soccer here in the states. Sorry, I speak 'MERICAN.))
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 11, 2014, 10:29:51 am »

Take me to your leader.
Force the guy who I spawned beetles on to lead me to the town hall.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 18, 2014, 03:06:22 pm »

Is this everyone who wants an action accounted for?
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 18, 2014, 03:11:39 pm »

FUCK

OBTAIN OTHER STICK
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 19, 2014, 12:34:28 am »

My action isn't bolded, but it's there. Prevent the deaths of any of the town's political leaders.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Random Article Wiki-Warfare [Game 1: Round 3 - Local Politics]
« Reply #80 on: February 20, 2014, 10:14:43 pm »

Game 1: Turn 3 - Local Politics

Dumbo/Execute.exe goes on to educate her new disciple on the harsh realities of life. (Girl Education: 5+3) The store-girl learns to be not so naive about the evil-doers that lurk around every corner. With her teachers careful guidance, she quickly develops the proper technique for a good strangle-hold. In the middle of their training however, a single villager walks into the store. "Oh, je voulais juste ramasser le pot de peinture que j'ai commandé. Est-ce un mauvais moment?"

Zanzetkuken The Great conceives a flawless idea to create immensely powerful electric gauntlets. His first step is to search the town for raw materials in order to begin the construction of his device. (Electronics Searching: 4) The most he can do for raw materials, outside of breaking into homes and looting their electronic devices, is to rummage through a nearby garbage can. Well, between the pieces of food and pieces of debris, all Zanzetkuken can come up with are some pieces of Scrap Electronics: Broken screens, ruined microchips, etc.

LordSlowpoke searches for a gasoline power as the first step in a nefarious spot. (Gasoline Searching: 9) What luck, a mostly-full Gas Canister lying around, ripe for the picking. LS acquires the canister and carries it over to City Hall, opening the cap with malicious intent...
At the same time however, Ozarck's Anti-Assassination Senses tingle. Looking over his shoulder, he spots LordSlowpoke grinning as he proceeds onto the City Hall, gasoline dripping from his opened gas canister. If Ozarck knows anything, it's that Political Figures will not possibly be put in danger under his watch! (Political Anti-Assassination: 1+3) Ozarck runs up to Lord Slowpoke, and puts a hand on his shoulder, stopping him in his tracks. In an authoritarian voice, he commands, "Dispose of that gasoline at once! You are endangering the lives of political figures!"

Sheb receives the Bicycle from a local, and hops on, riding over to the City Hall, passing Ozarck and LordSlowpoke having a dispute outside. Sheb ducks inside the building, locating the mayor at his desk. (Foreign Diplomacy: 8+2) Sheb informs the Mayor of his promotion to Gestionnaire de Situation d'Urgence, and tells him of the situation at hand. "Where is this murderer anyways?" asks the Mayor. Sheb points at the window outside to LordSlowpoke and Ozarck having a dispute. "That is worrying. I'll will call word for the police. Pierre! Lock the door!" A young clerk bolts up and runs for the City Hall doors, locking them shut, as the Mayor pulls up his phone. "C'est maire Maurice de Boubers-lès-Hesmond, la police demande un soutien pour faire face à l'activité criminelle dangereuse ... oui ... d'accord ..." The Mayor sets down the phone, "The police say they will arrive within <2 Turns>."

"Man, this place sucks." Upon reaching this revelation, Mastahcheese begins walking towards Crequy. As he reaches the Eastern borders of the village, he waits for the boundary to dissipate while looking for transport. He glances at Donuts, sitting idly in his big Pick-Up Truck. Getting a lift in that to Crequy would certainly be faster than walking.

Elephant Parade continues manufacturing his amazing song. Perhaps he can incorporate Flower-Summoning into it as well? (Song Writing: 2) Damn, it seems that he can't really improve upon his last conception beyond working on his melody a little bit. He is positive that once his album hits the shelves, he will truly be the next Michael Jackson Elvis Beatles. He just knows it.

Fractalman leaves the bar to search for a human being that would know English. In front of one house, a middle-aged man kneels in his gardens, tending to his patch of flowers. "You there!" calls out Fractalman. "Do you happen to speak the English language?" The man looks up, "I speak some English, learn English from television. Is hard language, very tricky."

scapheap heads over to the church. He enters the stone structure, filled with pews and lit dimly by various candles and stained glass windows. The altar sits at the far end. An elderly priest walks up to scapeheap, "Welcome son. Have you come to say words to our Holy Lord? Or perhaps atone for your sins? Maybe even a confession?"

WhitiusOpus searches for a Statue of Venus. Unfortunately, the town lacks a Statue of Venus. Man, Mastacheese was right, this was a sucky-ass village without baseball bats, ice skates, or Statues of Venuses anywhere. Well, at least he'll have better access soon...

darkpaladin watches the Beetles scurry off his last victim, at which point he seizes the Frenchman from the ground. "Now, take me to your leader." (3 vs. 2) The man's response to shove darkpaladin away, and turn around, running and screaming. How rude.

Xantalos realizes if you can't beat 'em, keep trying. (Branch Breaking: 5) He snaps a smaller branch off the tree, and finds himself with a Crude Small Stick. Well, it's better than sustaining injuries.

Boundaries have Dissipated. Travel outside of the Village is now possible.

Spoiler: Elephant Parade (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Mastahcheese (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Execute/Dumbo.exe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: LordSlowpoke (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ozarck (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: scapheap (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Donuts (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: anailater (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: darkpaladin109 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: WhitiusOpus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: fractalman (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Xantalos (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Zanzetkuken The Great (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sheb (click to show/hide)
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 20, 2014, 10:27:35 pm »

Begin walking to Crequy. Conjure flowers, because I can.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 21, 2014, 12:34:36 am »

DISPOSE OF GASOLINE ONTO GROUND conveniently touching the walls of the town hall AND SELL OZARCK THE CANISTER AS PROOF OF ME NOT POSSESSING GASOLINE

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 21, 2014, 02:15:23 am »

Did my beautiful planning stuffles get skipped? I am disappointed. VEEEEERYYYYYY disappointed.
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 21, 2014, 02:17:04 am »

Refuse to purchase canister. Notice that town hall is on lockdown, and catch up to Donuts and Mastacheese before they leave town. We have children's books to write! Suggest to my friends that we acquire something to write with and something to write on along the way(could be the same item, if it's a computer). If they are agreeable, stop at a shop that sells such and purchase some (if we have the funds.)

Ally with Slowpoke, prevent slowpoke from assassinating people, abandon Slowpoke to authorities, attempt to write children's book while riding out of town going God knows where ... I love it when a plan comes together.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 21, 2014, 02:25:44 am »

Refuse to purchase canister

ENGAGE MAXIMUM DIPLOMERCHANTRY AND FORCE OZARCK TO BUY THE CANISTER

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 21, 2014, 02:39:40 am »

Go walk to Crequy or wherever has a TV studio. Try to make a splint out of bark and such if I can on the way.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 21, 2014, 02:55:33 am »

We can't wait! This guy look like he's going to burn the town hall! Probably a terrorist! Follow me, we need to get him!

Jump on LordSlowSpoke and perform a citizen's arrest with the mayor and the clerk. Accidentaly bash his head on the pavement.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 21, 2014, 06:45:05 am »

"Hmm? Oh no, it is fine, please, go ahead."
tell girl to get him the paint and then tell her to go out and teach as many other innocent people about the evil in our streets.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 21, 2014, 10:24:53 am »

"Damn, this place sucks balls. Welp, I guess it's time to leave!"

Find a vehicle, and transport myself to Rome. Venus, ahoy!
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16