Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18

Author Topic: You are a Dragon  (Read 18941 times)

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Dragon
« Reply #210 on: February 14, 2014, 01:44:18 pm »

I'd rather let the manatees manage their own resources, with advice from us, so we can focus on finding and eating the great monsters of the world.

+1

Icefire2314

• Bay Watcher
  • Programmer and Space Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: February 14, 2014, 05:11:28 pm »

I'd rather let the manatees manage their own resources, with advice from us, so we can focus on finding and eating the great monsters of the world.

+1
+1
"ERUTH PULL THE DAMN LEVER THE ZOMBIES ARE ABOUT TO GET INSIDE!"
"zzz"
BAY 12 MINI CITY: http://bay-12.myminicity.com/

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: February 15, 2014, 05:51:19 am »

+1
+1

+1, please, no god game.  All those numbers really aren't very fun.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: February 15, 2014, 10:42:58 am »

+1
+1

+1, please, no god game.  All those numbers really aren't very fun.

If anything i think it's best to eat crystals and other big creatures. The Manatee man will start their small raids with our help and then build a far superior nation to trump their tribesman. Of course though they will know and love our name but let THEM deal with stuff.

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
  • Enclave here, why isn't your video feed working?
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ylvdlc5.jpg[/IMG]
« Reply #214 on: February 15, 2014, 10:46:52 am »

+1, seems like an agreeable plan!

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: February 15, 2014, 11:32:56 am »

A part of you ponders if you should follow the destiny of the tribe, but you quickly decide no. You want to get back to your original plan. Eating the world. Also your bones bristle for action, and you want to adventure. After all you haven't seen much of the land world. If youfly a while you're likely to find bigger areas of land.

For now you think it's best to leave the manatees alone, but to give them one last gift. You decide to go for the Serpent tribe, to fight their serpentine gods. This will make the atoll safe to travel and develop, and clearly your tribe will lead the manatees to glory.

You embrace your nameless spokesman for the last time to fly off. He cries, knowing he won't be seeing you in this life. You tell him to embalm his corpse, so you can consume him when you return.

You fly off to the island of the Serpentine Tribe. On your way you ponder about what you will expect so you decide to land in the ocean a short cross away from their island. Luckily a whaleshark is around, so you have  delicious snack in between.

You are close to the village and can observe that it is slightly bigger than your tribe's village. Some fires are burning to light the place.

ooc: remember kids, if you want to spit magma instead of steam, you have to eat massive amounts of rock.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: February 15, 2014, 11:37:35 am »

Deploy the whale corpse and demand as to why they commit themselves to such heretic behavior.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: February 15, 2014, 11:40:28 am »

Use a steam attack first to weaken them! After obliterating some with steam, eat some rocks off the shore of their island and FINISH THEM!

Carp its whats for dinner

• Bay Watcher
  • Or it might go the other way around
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: February 15, 2014, 12:11:45 pm »

eat lots of rocks, order them to submit, eat serpent gods, if tribe doesn't submit use magma breath to go BOATMURDERED on them

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: February 15, 2014, 12:16:36 pm »

eat lots of rocks, order them to submit, eat serpent gods, if tribe doesn't submit use magma breath to go BOATMURDERED on them
Use a steam attack first to weaken them! After obliterating some with steam, eat some rocks off the shore of their island and FINISH THEM!

+1

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: February 15, 2014, 12:23:03 pm »

+1
+1

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: February 15, 2014, 12:52:22 pm »

You decide to fly over them and deploy lots of steam, and truly in your furious strike, you kill 10 to 15 manateepeople. The rest screams in anger and waves spears at you. Some spears hit you, and stick into your scales, but they are only minor wounds.

You decide to gather rocks, so you go underwater. You feast for the next ten hours on rocks at the bottom of the sea, up to the point where your teeth begin to hurt.

You return to the village and burn down a building with you magma and produce yourself in front of them.

"Submit to me, and bring me your serpent gods, so I can feast on them."

The tribe of manateemen is clearly afraid of your presence. One steps up and says: "I am Sizzlack, I shall bring you to the serpent gods, and we shall see if you are able to withstand them."

You follow the manateeman, who is riding a raftboat, to another island, the one you thought to be uninhabitted.

"Walk this forest and meet your doom. If you return we shall submit to you, if you do not return your name shall be cackled in disapproval"

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: February 15, 2014, 01:04:43 pm »

Alright there are serpent gods, plural. Gather more rocks and start a forest fire to drive'em out. If so, go in the ocean and wait for ambush. When they emerge from the scourging fire to the ocean, attack with steam and claws! Not a bite attack like what happened with the other dragon. Also we're more better at Under-Water combat, we're not attuned to Over-Growth combat.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 01:09:38 pm by Lidku »

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: February 15, 2014, 01:23:31 pm »

Indeed. Fighting them on their terms is a death sentence. We have to draw them out. How dare they should ask us to pay homage to them by playing on their terms. Let's toast this forest.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: February 15, 2014, 01:44:11 pm »

Alright there are serpent gods, plural. Gather more rocks and start a forest fire to drive'em out. If so, go in the ocean and wait for ambush. When they emerge from the scourging fire to the ocean, attack with steam and claws! Not a bite attack like what happened with the other dragon. Also we're more better at Under-Water combat, we're not attuned to Over-Growth combat.

Also tell me why I should follow them? to the manatees tribesmen before doing the above.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18