Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 18

Author Topic: You are a Dragon  (Read 18985 times)

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Dragon
« Reply #120 on: February 08, 2014, 07:15:49 pm »

Unleash a roar and give the same speech. also

"We shall create a new inter-oceanic language that must be known by all sentient aquatic creatures. Then we'll attack human coastal villages and drag women to our depths to become part of our world. Followed by destroying their coastal trade and building a City using the scraps of their ships.

Soon even the humans will bow and offer us gems."

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 08, 2014, 07:34:46 pm »

Unleash a roar and give the same speech. also

"We shall create a new inter-oceanic language that must be known by all sentient aquatic creatures. Then we'll attack human coastal villages and drag women to our depths to become part of our world. Followed by destroying their coastal trade and building a City using the scraps of their ships.

+1
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 08, 2014, 07:36:39 pm »

Human women would only drown. We'd need to make a floating prison, or make bubbles of air under water.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 08, 2014, 07:39:41 pm »

Human women would only drown. We'd need to make a floating prison, or make bubbles of air under water.

Why not do both?

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 08, 2014, 08:34:33 pm »

You roar out loudly and boisterous, and the manateemen tremble in fear, while the manateewomen redden.
You communicate to the mind of your underling.

The speaker speaks loudly and proudly to the tribe.

The manatees begin dancing and waving. You are irritated and amused by this, but decide to leave after a while. You take a flight over the island. It is a perfect round island with a volcano in the middle. It is about 70 square miles big, and in the distance you see many small islands surrounding this one. The island is covered in thick jungle. The manateepeople have build a small village in the shallow waters, as they aren't very agile on land. You sense that this place holds more to it if you try to discover it more thoroughly. On your way back you see an abandoned mining shaft. This land had been settled before, as it appears.

Upon your return the manateepeople present you a new site they have build for you. In front of you you see a big circle made of wood, with an entrance. It reaches 4ft out of the water. You will be able to sleep underwater, and won't be seen. You chuckle at the simple construction, and wonder how this could be more comfortable than your former contemplation sites.

You ponder over what to do next.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 08, 2014, 09:18:07 pm »

Let us to manateewomen as "manamaids."

Hmm, we are far too big to fit in that mineshaft, and the manateepeople are too clumsy on land. How shall we explore it?

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 08, 2014, 10:02:13 pm »

Search the jungle for animals.  If the animal is bigger than us, or something ferocious, eat it.  If smaller, communicate with it and command it to go into the mineshaft.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 08, 2014, 10:06:37 pm »

Not a lot of animals are likely to be bigger than us. I say this plan has a relatively high chance of success. Intimidate it with steam breath if necessary.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 08, 2014, 10:25:17 pm »

Search the jungle for animals.  If the animal is bigger than us, or something ferocious, eat it.  If smaller, communicate with it and command it to go into the mineshaft.
Not a lot of animals are likely to be bigger than us. I say this plan has a relatively high chance of success. Intimidate it with steam breath if necessary.

+1

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 09, 2014, 07:20:05 am »

You nod at the manateepeople and begin to fly towards the island. You land on the land and begin wandering the jungle. It is good to be back in the jungle, as it reminds you of your early years. A roar of happiness is heard throughout the entire jungle, as you scream in delight. You begin surveying the animals on the island. While there is many small sized beings, you also encountered some pretty big orangutangs as well as sun bears, and tigers.

You decide that orangutangs are probably best suited to walk the mining shaft. You produce yourself in front of a school of them, and they quickly scuttle away. But by flying up, and circling them, you manage to lock them on a clearing. Where you land and roar in superiourity. You begin to communicate your thoughts to the meanest looking orangutan.

"You and your friends shall go to the old mine, and search it. Afterwards you come back to the beach to express to me what you have found there."

The group leaves and you return to the manateebase. Your spokesperson looks at you as if he was waiting for instruction.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 09, 2014, 08:18:41 am »

I feel that we must reward the manatees in some way. Let us collect a stone from the bottom of the ocean, and give it as a reward for the fidelity of the manatees. Then we shall ask that he not harm the dolphins, for they wonderful creatures.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 09, 2014, 10:42:12 am »

What's with you guys and the dolphins? :P

Annoying screeching creatures made all the worse by us having really good hearing.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 09, 2014, 10:48:04 am »

But their screeching cries shall alert us if an enemy should approach. Nothing can get through and ocean plugged with dolphins without alerting them; and therefore us of their presence.
BIRDS.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 09, 2014, 11:09:23 am »

You look thoroughly at your direct representative and tell him, as usually by telepathic means, that no dolphins shall be harmed. You exclaim that they are wonderful creatures and of great joy to you. The manateeman nods and faces the village. He jips and japs what you just told him and the manateepeople are listening. They begin dancing and singing afterwards. This seems to be their way of showing you that they'll comply to your demands. Maybe if you send them to practice they will actually sound good. Hmm.

Afterwards you decide to amuse the manateemen, by giving them some sort of gift from the ocean. So you go back into the sea, trying to look for the deep blue. After a while of swimming, you ate some delicious hammerhead on the way, you find a deep shaft going deep into the ocean. As you swim downwards you notice it is actually getting warmer, which is only pleasant to your being, as your diet has made you thermophile.

And there you see it. Beneath you a humoungous lavastream. You feed on the hot liquid rock and feel delighted. After exploring the aquatic cave you find a round rock of obsidian, which has a diameter of aproxiamately 7ft. You decide that this is a peculiar object, and also it would be nice to introduce the concepts of rocks to these backward manateepeople.

You carry the rock to the village and present it to them.They sing and dance.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 09, 2014, 02:40:46 pm »

Celebrate with them. May as well enjoy ourselves a little bit.
BIRDS.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 18