Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18

Author Topic: You are a Dragon  (Read 18946 times)

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Dragon
« Reply #60 on: February 07, 2014, 10:18:20 am »

Even though you feel that the beast shall be in your belly, you also see the opportunities if you let the creature live, so you decide to jump down the waterfall. As you exit the water, you see an eager specimen standing in front of you. It is standing in an easy stance, still ready to strike if you attack him. You nod your head at the creature and begin looking at it thoroughly.

In front of you stands a black wingless dragon, with a big head. On the snout of the beast you see a star shaped compilation of nostrils looking in every direction. The scales of the black dragon are covered with thin silvery hairs, that sometimes end in small bumps. Its eyes are violet and its teeth are long. It has big feet, looking as if they are prone to digging and beating.

You begin circling the dragon, as if you were trained for it, and the other dragon imitates your movement. You begin hearing the other dragon's thoughts.

"Greetings blue one, you are at my turf. What do you intend to do here?" You reply:"Hey, I didn't know this was yours. You look interesting, what have you been eating?" "Mostly mushrooms, moles, and panthers... How about you" You tell the dragon about your diet.

"What is your name?" A question to which you have no answer.
"I'd rather see that you leave my territory"

What will you do? What is your name? You are a male, and black wingless seems to be one as well...

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 07, 2014, 12:07:06 pm »

One day we shall have no need of names, for all shall know us by sight. But for now, we may be refered to as "George."
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 07, 2014, 01:18:07 pm »

One day we shall have no need of names, for all shall know us by sight. But for now, we may be refered to as "George."

Slade is my name. I'm more liquid but that's all right. As to Territory well let's be honest theirs not exactly your name or any of our kin around. So how do i claim my turf?

I'm sorry but i feel like staying near the area i was born in and hope we can peacefully coexist. Besides i don't eat what you do and you don't eat what i do. {tell him what we eat}. If your feeling uneasy then let's cut deal...what do you want me to fetch you for peaceful coexistence.

When we learn more we'll leave till then hell to the no were leaving.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 07, 2014, 01:26:14 pm »

We've been following this river for years, haven't we? Must be a pretty damn long river. Tell him we've been following this river all our life, and will continue to follow it until we find its end.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 07, 2014, 01:32:42 pm »

As far as I am concerned, he is in our river. We have the advantage here, seeing as water as our element and this pompous fool has been eating mushrooms his entire life. I say we drown him.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 07, 2014, 01:34:51 pm »

He's on the shore, and has been eating panthers. We'd need an ambush to take him down.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 07, 2014, 01:52:44 pm »

We've been following this river for years, haven't we? Must be a pretty damn long river. Tell him we've been following this river all our life, and will continue to follow it until we find its end.
He's on the shore, and has been eating panthers. We'd need an ambush to take him down.

+1

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 07, 2014, 03:02:16 pm »

+1
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 07, 2014, 04:08:55 pm »

+1
+1

+1 to both.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Adventuring Vagabond

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 07, 2014, 04:13:22 pm »

"Mostly mushrooms, moles, and panthers... How about you"
He have considebrable fighting skill then,usually he fight some animal,but he doesn't have experience on water.I say we could spring to attack and drag him to water depth.
Quote from: Xantalos
Quote from: RangerCado
...This is what is going to kill bay12.
You know not what B12 has survived. Nevertheless, it'll still self destruct in a few days.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 07, 2014, 04:18:57 pm »

Hell no. Just talk for now.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 07, 2014, 04:22:51 pm »

"Mostly mushrooms, moles, and panthers... How about you"
He have considebrable fighting skill then,usually he fight some animal,but he doesn't have experience on water.I say we could spring to attack and drag him to water depth.

He could be lying i mean what's stopping him from eating fish? Also maybe we can ask him for directions to the oceans of the world?

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 07, 2014, 05:00:00 pm »

If we just keep following this river, it should eventually lead to the sea.

Again, we can't attack him right at this moment, we'd need to get the drop on him.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 07, 2014, 05:22:08 pm »

My vote goes to following the river and eating any fish/rock/fisherman along the way.

Not too many humans to start a mass scale hunt but just enough to nice and full. Once we get to the ocean will swim down and practice getting to the magma parts of the ocean and eating bits of hot rock...not meant as a pun.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 07, 2014, 05:33:30 pm »

The way I see it, the main thing to gain from eating humans would be opposable thumbs.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18