Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18

Author Topic: You are a Dragon  (Read 18895 times)

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
  • Enclave here, why isn't your video feed working?
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ylvdlc5.jpg[/IMG]
Re: You are a Dragon
« Reply #225 on: February 15, 2014, 02:04:02 pm »

Alright there are serpent gods, plural. Gather more rocks and start a forest fire to drive'em out. If so, go in the ocean and wait for ambush. When they emerge from the scourging fire to the ocean, attack with steam and claws! Not a bite attack like what happened with the other dragon. Also we're more better at Under-Water combat, we're not attuned to Over-Growth combat.

Also tell me why I should follow them? to the manatees tribesmen before doing the above.
+1

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: February 15, 2014, 07:29:10 pm »

Alright there are serpent gods, plural. Gather more rocks and start a forest fire to drive'em out. If so, go in the ocean and wait for ambush. When they emerge from the scourging fire to the ocean, attack with steam and claws! Not a bite attack like what happened with the other dragon. Also we're more better at Under-Water combat, we're not attuned to Over-Growth combat.

Also tell me why I should follow them? to the manatees tribesmen before doing the above.
+1

+1
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Carp its whats for dinner

• Bay Watcher
  • Or it might go the other way around
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: February 16, 2014, 10:59:08 am »

eat more rocks if needed, make some !!Serpent Gods!! Boatmurdered style

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: February 16, 2014, 09:30:49 pm »

Smoke them out, fight them in the air and sea.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Noel.se

• Bay Watcher
  • Always lurking. Always watching.
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: February 17, 2014, 11:01:56 am »

+1

+1

+1, seems to be the best course of action.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: February 18, 2014, 02:45:04 pm »

After you asked the manateeman why they follow the gods, he replies: "Because they feed on us, the only way we could survive as a tribe was to become their cooks. So we started supplying them with the others. If you manage to free us from the oath of binding we shall serve you."

You nod. As if you didn't know that. Of course depening on your stance on the matter, you might as well eat their entire tribe for stupidity. You raise your nostrils, and tell him to leave. You step into the water to meditate on the situation. You come to the senses that there probably is no danger to just walk into the forest. So you step out of the water, without refilling your stomach that is, so you only have one burst left.

As you walk into the forest you DON'T notice the rustling, and you don't notice the slight hissing sounds in the wind. You walk for about half an hour without noticing anything unusual. As you step on a clearing you sit down to contemplate.

SWOOSH! A huge stone spear, probably 12 long scratches the skin of your left shoulder, and leaves a bleeding mark, just to ram into a tree 5 ft behind you. Another similar spear hits you in your left foot, and pierces into the floor. Five 1ft blades fly into your backside, and get stuck there. Another spear flys by your scaly tentacles, to open a bleeding wound on one of them. One spear misses completely and gets stuck next to your right foot.

You roar around to look from where you are attacked. You are surrounded in five different directions, by five 10ft tall snake-humanoids with scaly skin. One of the five is armed with a stone blade, while the rest carry pouches with more of them black spears.

Health: 74/100
Abilities: Bite, Scratch, Lavabreath x1, Steambreath 1 every three turns, Grapple, Choke (After Grapple was succesful), suggestions of great quality might unlock new combat moves

Serpent God Fighter 1: 17/17
Serpent God Fighter 2: 17/17
Serpent God Fighter 3: 17/17
Serpent God Fighter 4: 17/17
Serpent God Ninja 5: 13/13
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 02:51:07 pm by Detoxicated »

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: February 18, 2014, 02:47:39 pm »

Steam and claw combo!

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: February 18, 2014, 02:52:03 pm »

Steam and claw combo!
Please a little bit more accurate, like: Attack 1 with ability so and so

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: February 18, 2014, 03:00:48 pm »

Dammit Detoxicated! Should had went with the plan! Steam attack since we're pinned with spears!

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: February 18, 2014, 03:11:42 pm »

Actually it was because you rolled a 1. Everything else wouldn't have brought anything close to this.

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: February 18, 2014, 03:19:56 pm »

Wow, talk about bad luck at the gambling table!

Dammit Detoxicated! Should had went with the plan! Steam attack since we're pinned with spears!

Use an immediate lava breath, as we are fighting multiple assailants. If we roll good, it should burn down the combatants all at once!

Any voters on this plan or does anyone have a better plan?

Icefire2314

• Bay Watcher
  • Programmer and Space Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: February 18, 2014, 04:53:44 pm »

First remove spear from foot, that sounds painful.
DO NOT lavabreath the one with the stoneknife. Steam him instead. If I am correct, I assume he is the "ninja", which implies at least decent agility. Steam is harder to avoid (imo). Regardless, immediately pounce on him after firing steam and tear at him with teeth and claws. We don't know how resilient these creatures are. If we are in range, try to smack one of the others with our tail(s).
"ERUTH PULL THE DAMN LEVER THE ZOMBIES ARE ABOUT TO GET INSIDE!"
"zzz"
BAY 12 MINI CITY: http://bay-12.myminicity.com/

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: February 18, 2014, 04:55:58 pm »

First remove spear from foot, that sounds painful.
DO NOT lavabreath the one with the stoneknife. Steam him instead. If I am correct, I assume he is the "ninja", which implies at least decent agility. Steam is harder to avoid (imo). Regardless, immediately pounce on him after firing steam and tear at him with teeth and claws. We don't know how resilient these creatures are. If we are in range, try to smack one of the others with our tail(s).
+1, Hope that works!

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: February 18, 2014, 05:54:16 pm »

You jump forward, ripping the spear out of the floor. In midair you begin throwing some serious steam at the one you consider their ninja. He manages to jump away in time, only slightl getting burned on his left arm. Your front legs barely miss the fiend, who is smiling maliciously at you. While two of your tentacletails miss two of the fighters, as they manage to jump easily over them, you get to strike one at his chest who is hammered backwards for 6-8ft. The other two tentacles strike the remaining Serpent God. One tail grapples the beast by the waist, while the other strikes him at the head.

The ninja reassures his position by jumping backwards. He now monitors you raising his knife (it is a knife for him, still an 4ft sharpened piece of stone). You get struck by a spear, and it hits you in your left hindleg, getting stuck there. The other spear flies by your head and hits a tree. Another spear is kicked in midair by your hindleg and shatters into undangerous pieces. The brute serpent god in the grasp of your tentacle tries to wrestle himself out, but fails to break the muscle of your powerful tail.

Health: 70/100
Abilities: Bite, Scratch, Lavabreath x1, Steambreath 1 every three turns, Grapple, Choke (After Grapple was succesful), suggestions of great quality might unlock new combat moves

Serpent God Fighter 1: 17/17
Serpent God Fighter 2: 17/17
Serpent God Fighter 3: 13/17
Serpent God Fighter 4: 9/17 Grappled
Serpent God Ninja 5: 12/13

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: February 18, 2014, 06:10:41 pm »

What's stopping us from just flying overhead and burning the forest down?
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18