Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18

Author Topic: You are a Dragon  (Read 18929 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Dragon
« Reply #165 on: February 10, 2014, 09:11:52 pm »

I think we may increase in size.

Tell our spokesman that we must rest now, but when we wake, a new age of prosperity will begin. Sleep in the island's volcano.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: February 10, 2014, 09:13:41 pm »

Tell our spokesman that we must rest now, but when we wake, a new age of prosperity will begin. Sleep in the island's volcano.

+1
(and grow tentacles :P)
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Icefire2314

• Bay Watcher
  • Programmer and Space Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: February 10, 2014, 09:52:44 pm »

I think there was a problem with consuming all of the kraken at once... If you consider that it was slightly bigger than us, and that our stomach has to be at least our size or smaller (at least our size if we're like a sponge or something, and we're not), then we just fit basically something bigger than us into something smaller than us, and we might explode

But hey let's go sleep in the volcano
"ERUTH PULL THE DAMN LEVER THE ZOMBIES ARE ABOUT TO GET INSIDE!"
"zzz"
BAY 12 MINI CITY: http://bay-12.myminicity.com/

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: February 10, 2014, 10:08:42 pm »

Ah, but consider that flesh is uncompressed. After having been boiled alive, then chewed and swallowed, it would have lost a lot of size. Still an enormous meal, though.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: February 11, 2014, 06:10:20 am »

Sleep in Da Volcano.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: February 11, 2014, 07:59:01 am »

Didn't they build us a shelter? I say live in it.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: February 11, 2014, 08:01:18 am »

Didn't they build us a shelter? I say live in it.

I kind of have to agree with this idea. In a realistic sense, we would be tracking blood all the way down. It may be better if we took shelter someplace close where the manatees can serve keep an eye on us.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: February 11, 2014, 12:41:40 pm »

We'd be easier to reach (and thus more vulnerable) if this place got attacked by something, though. I have a feeling we're going to be out for a while.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: February 11, 2014, 12:44:52 pm »

+1
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: February 11, 2014, 02:14:52 pm »

You ponder over where to sleep, while thinking about it you begin communicating with your spokesman. "We will sleep now, but once we awake a new age of prosperity will begin. I shall sleep in the volcano.

You wave goodbye and let out a final roar. Everybody cheers at you. You fly towards the volcano, set with the goal to build a perfect nest as close to the lava as possible. As you fly over the island you see the orangutans standing on a clearing, erecting something big. You cannot tell what it is, but some of them point at you and begin screaming and jumping. A joyous sight to see, it appears that you have infused them with an insight.

You land at the top of the volcano, beneath you the lake. You see some possible nests.

A: At the upper edge of the volcano, on a small platform over the cliff to the lava.
B: A cave in the lower end of the volcanoshaft, barely above the lava

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: February 11, 2014, 02:16:45 pm »

Cave sounds more sheltered.

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: February 11, 2014, 02:42:10 pm »

Cave, naturally. The heat from the lava will help us sleep comfortably.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: February 11, 2014, 04:20:15 pm »

You fly down to the cave and take your first deserved slumber. Quickly you slip into unconsciousness.

You begin dreaming of epic tales. A young manateeman is born, he seems to be the son of your spokesman. He has shown high intelligence and social understanding from the minute he was born. You see him grow up and experience his view of the world. As a young man he saw the first ships, riding by the island. Their painted sails were filled with the everlasting winds, so they passed quickly. This inspired him to use the wind for energy as well, and he constructed the first canoe. To accomplish this he had to walk into the forest, a most tedious task for the youngster, and receive woods. He walked aimlessly for a while, not sure what to look for, when he was circled by three orangutans. They spoke to him in his language, but had a strange unhowling accent to it. They showed him the way to a perfect tree. Big and wide in diameter, this tree would serve well.

He worked several days, after the orangutans cut the tree. His obsidian carving knife would quickly form the tree. With the apes, he carried the canoe down to the village, where he would present it to the tribe. A great feast was held and the orangutans were invited.

Soon trade emitted and the different tribes of manateepeople exchanged goods and stories. Many orangutans left to other islands too, and were accepted with great eager, as they were able landworkers. Soon the town would get a solid base with small channels in between. A bit more fortified and connected to the land, your statue can be seen in the middle.

During this time, Khayan the Manateeman, had risen to become a local hero, as  he wrestled a serpentinian underwater triumphantly. After this he would often sit quietly in his private house waiting for a new time to begin.

You awaken. You realize your dream had happened.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: February 11, 2014, 04:43:41 pm »

Let us not be too hasty to appear before the manatees. They have done well in our absence. Perhaps for a time it would do us well to watch how they progress from afar, guiding them silently, lest they become too reliant upon us.

The Golden Age of the manatees will be quiet, but when it has begun they will say they have done it themselves.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: February 11, 2014, 05:19:56 pm »

If only their was a way to get them to become Fascist who walk around killing human/elven coastal cities and communes. For now though lets actaully get these guys to advance to a less primitive time.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18