Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Author Topic: The Grand Crusade  (Read 4425 times)

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
The Grand Crusade
« on: February 01, 2014, 06:04:25 pm »

The Hall is packed to the brim and that despite belonging to one of the biggest Creations of Mankind. The Sepulchre of our Divine Redemptor was a magnificient building. Bringing tears to the eyes of true believers and converting heathens at the mere sight of it. A lofty structure build with the finest marble imported from the Blackwater Coast, with Gold from the Principalities of Shadar drowning in the sweet, sweet stench of incense, obscuring sight and making the statues made from the best masons and artists of the Realm almost seem alive. The Mosaics at the lofty ceilings took more than two decades to make and many a artist fell to his death to create them. Yet despite its glorious beauty most of the guests had their eyes fixed on a different sight. Thousands of Noblemen, Priests, Clerics, Brothers of various Orders, Monks, Bishops, Chieftains, even Kings and Dukes and Princes and other Potentates had assembled to this Council.

A Council that would go into the History of Mankind. The Theogonists of the Red Faith were sitting on the dais erected for one purpose and one purpose only. 25 of them, all awaited the arrival of their Grand Theogonist. Clothed in crimson brocade and gold they looked magnificent, holy even.  The thundering of the mutters uttered by a few thousand throats and amplified by the acoustics of the massive structure suddenly ebbed and then died altogether. the Grand Theogonist had appeared...

-Historical Account of Brother Agnatius of the Redemptors Blood Scribes

"SHE DEMANDS IT!" the call went through the Thirteen Kingdoms like a thunderstorm. The Grand Theogonist had demanded a sacrifice worthy of our Redemptor, the return of the Blood Relics. The Restoration of the Lands which once belonged to Kol the Gleaming! Purge of the Heathens and the Heretics from the Annals of History and the Reclamation of the Ravaged Womb, the holiest of all Places for the Red Faith. The Grand Theogonist has demanded it and the Faithful follow.
You are among them.

Spoiler:  Sign-Up (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  The Red Faith (click to show/hide)

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
Re: The Grand Crusade
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2014, 07:24:46 pm »

The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
  • And again everything goes wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2014, 08:03:33 pm »

Spoiler: King Adam Aegis (click to show/hide)
I (somehow) wield a marble coffin that i fill with the corpses of all I have slain (to make an already heavy object even heavier) in one hand, and the other holds a book made out out of fucking platinum. The book can crush skulls, and the coffin grows ever stronger and now that is has a few dead dragons in it, it sends people flying a mile backwards to explode in a pile of gore. Gore which I then place into the coffin,

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2014, 08:07:13 pm »

Spoiler: The (click to show/hide)

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2014, 08:27:13 pm »

Spoiler: Sir Roderick DeFoe (click to show/hide)

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2014, 08:35:17 pm »

Spoiler: Szilard Wilhelm (click to show/hide)
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2014, 09:29:09 pm »

Name: Javier De Ponce
Title: Grand Master of the Whispers
Biography: Javier was the spymaster for many minor nobles from different lands. As so he has learned many languages but after a disgrace thrown at him for
Mingling with his liege's cousin he was banished. Refusing to serve any more nobility for their dubious nature he has rallied spies, assassins, saboteurs, informants, and many zealots of clandestine activities. It is said he wishes to use the Crusade as a way to further his Dark unknown agenda.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2014, 06:01:07 am »

((Good, good so many victims. Very well i will accept all six of you, one more or less shouldn't make things more complicated.))

Spoiler:  The Blackwater Coast (click to show/hide)

You are to be the first. The First men and Women to set Foot onto the Holy Lands. Among the First to take up the call of the Grand Theogonist was Hrothgar, a man from the freshly converted north and a Brother-Captain of the Red Eye Order. But soon bigger names followed: The King of Lupearn himself pledged his kingdom to the cause. Followed by the most devout Duke of the Blood Coast.
More and more followed and the call was taken up all around "SHE DEMANDS IT!".

Six Weeks later the first fleets set out. All that remained to be discussed was where to land...

Spoiler:  Hrothgar (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  King Adam Aegis (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Szilard Wilhelm (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Javier de Ponce (click to show/hide)

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2014, 06:06:13 am »

((DAMNIT TOO LATE. PTW. AND WAITLIST.))
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 11:23:18 am by Gamerlord »

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2014, 06:19:53 am »

((I, too, am PTW.))
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2014, 10:36:34 am »

The duke is looking over the map intently.
"... I can't read this map."

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2014, 10:44:25 am »

It is at this time that Javier looks for where the crusade is aimed at and where in apple's land do we go.

Agents find me a navigational expert we have work to be done.

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
  • And again everything goes wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2014, 11:06:04 am »

Adam peers over the map.
"This map is a tad too large for our purposes. I think it needs to be smaller."

((For the record it took over an hour to load for me.))
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 05:14:21 pm by zacen299 »
I (somehow) wield a marble coffin that i fill with the corpses of all I have slain (to make an already heavy object even heavier) in one hand, and the other holds a book made out out of fucking platinum. The book can crush skulls, and the coffin grows ever stronger and now that is has a few dead dragons in it, it sends people flying a mile backwards to explode in a pile of gore. Gore which I then place into the coffin,

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2014, 11:12:41 am »

The Duke nods in agreement.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2014, 11:36:48 am »

Roderick speaks up.
"Nonsense, the map is just large enough. We need an accurate map if we are to suceed in our mission. And smaller maps are less acurate. You just weren't taught how to read a proper map, I assume. I also agree that we must find someone who knows these lands well."
((What kind of equipment do we get? Can I get a 18th century musket rifle? Failing that, a crossbow?))
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6