Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: The Grand Crusade  (Read 4414 times)

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
  • And again everything goes wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: The Grand Crusade
« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2014, 06:24:28 pm »

Adam laughed for a moment before becoming serious again
"Oh don't worry. Morn will be taken as well. If anything that is where the rest of our armies should go unless you have a better idea? I welcome one if so but in the meantime the other states do seem a little too well defended for my current liking." Adam turns to Hrothgar hearing him speak for the first time. "Kerchen seems like the kind of place that would lay down the lives of every one of their citizenry to stop us and it seems like a decent second target to me. Now granted I won't stop you from attacking there but I don't think I'll be putting any of my soldiers there quite yet."
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 06:27:22 pm by zacen299 »
I (somehow) wield a marble coffin that i fill with the corpses of all I have slain (to make an already heavy object even heavier) in one hand, and the other holds a book made out out of fucking platinum. The book can crush skulls, and the coffin grows ever stronger and now that is has a few dead dragons in it, it sends people flying a mile backwards to explode in a pile of gore. Gore which I then place into the coffin,

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2014, 06:43:21 pm »

Szilard ponders for a moment before making a suggestion.

"Hmm... So, if I heard that correctly, Kol'Thelos has mercenaries from the plains tribes, but only during the winter. If we were to strike in the spring or summer, then we would primarily have to deal with their cavalry, which could be taken out easily with our spear and pike regiments. The northern part of the region also appears to be quite hilly, which would allow us to set up camp there without having to worry about being raided by their horsemen. All in all, it seems like the soundest choice, and I shall support King Adam in his decision to take it."
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2014, 07:06:16 pm »

Grand Master Javier sits in the holding deck one of a ship with his 5 companies of loyal agents.

The messenger arrives bring good news and good goosip.

Takes not but a second for his mouth to grin ear to ear and a little laugh escapes him.

heh heh. Excellent and with this Duke part of the plan Kol'Thelos won't stand a chance in hell. Now then how to find the head honcho and rip his throat out...oh what's the point seeing people hurt mentally is why i came here in the first place.A dangerous sounding laugh escapes

Once they region is under occupation i can begin recruiting mercenaries for a new target hmm Kerchan seems like another good place for one of my guilds. Secluded, dying, angry...OF COURSE! That'll be the next target and hopefully we can pillage some along the way. I haven't felt like this in years. But i must keep myself under sanities illusions if those blasted Nobles and fanatics aren't to second guess me.

Alright listen up The Order quits chatter and leans in on their masters voice knowing what interrupting him would men..

I want to what each of you can do better than the other and better than anyone else.

*basically can i send my assassins to take out Hethen leadership? or brigands to waylay caravans?

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2014, 07:17:44 pm »

((both is possible. However once you are landed you are on your own))

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 02, 2014, 07:44:36 pm »

{{awesome may the theif mongering begin...whenever possible.}}

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 03, 2014, 04:02:23 pm »

Well then. The Fleet stays for the moment at High Sea. Once Javier has decided where exactly he wants to land and what his initial actions are the Invasion officially begins. PLease note that the Fleet has supplies for three more months before it has to land out of necessity although landing beforehand might be a good idea.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 03, 2014, 04:12:00 pm »

"I say we leave the weakest targets alone for now. We should instead take out the bigger states while we still have the advantage of surprise."

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 03, 2014, 04:31:12 pm »

((Quick OOC question, what did you use to make your map?))
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 03, 2014, 04:56:54 pm »

((Hexographer))

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 03, 2014, 06:58:42 pm »

Javier will land wherever King Adam and his troops are going. He's going to want to stay close with the King and help his forces get good battles in and hopefully steer them to let Javier build his guilds.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 03, 2014, 07:02:33 pm »

The duke heads over to the king before they disembark.
"By the way, we will at least offer the heathens a chance to see the error of their ways correct?"

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 03, 2014, 10:01:54 pm »

"By the way, we will at least offer the heathens a chance to see the error of their ways correct?"

((Okay OOC again but you did read the blurb on our faith right? We convert by killing people A LOT OF PEOPLE all of the kingdoms that are under our faiths banner were converted by war and we are going to murder them until the see the light of our faith. Or so the blurb implied.))
I (somehow) wield a marble coffin that i fill with the corpses of all I have slain (to make an already heavy object even heavier) in one hand, and the other holds a book made out out of fucking platinum. The book can crush skulls, and the coffin grows ever stronger and now that is has a few dead dragons in it, it sends people flying a mile backwards to explode in a pile of gore. Gore which I then place into the coffin,

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 03, 2014, 10:05:54 pm »

((Okay OOC again but you did read the blurb on our faith right? We convert by killing people A LOT OF PEOPLE all of the kingdoms that are under our faiths banner were converted by war and we are going to murder them until the see the light of our faith. Or so the blurb implied.))

{{Honestly there was so much KILL KILL KILL DOOOM AND GLOOOOOOOM that i just skipped to the character creator.

I know it's a crusade and i know that during said crusades faith and greed went hand in hand. btw i plan to make my dude the soviety/eyes and ears of our conquered lands. for each guild i make i recruit new agents to help crack down on dissent and counter-spying. Hopefully if all goes like in my head and the GM allows it. As of yet i don't think i want to kill any other leaders or mess with allied armies because im pretty weak as is. Besides were all bro's right?}}

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 03, 2014, 10:13:25 pm »

((Still. I'd like to at least get shot down on that before slaughtering innocents by the dozen.))

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 03, 2014, 10:27:48 pm »

((Still. I'd like to at least get shot down on that before slaughtering innocents by the dozen.))

((Valid point but I'm not sure the inquisitor in our party will let you. Adam doesn't much care and neither do I but others might.))

Adam nods at Kyle
"You are free to try but be careful with what you say Duke. There are those here that would not like to hear such words. Still it is worth a shot regardless. Now to prepare for what is to come."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6