Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 23

Author Topic: Toaster Vs Piecewise: Knock out is an Understatement  (Read 36865 times)

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

A instant-god pill. Failing that, a Baneblade.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

A instant-god pill. Failing that, a Baneblade.
Well if we're allowed that I choose an Exaltation, failing that a Xeelee Nightfighter, failing that an Mk.33 Bolo.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile

A four-story maze-of-mirrors in which I live, do business, and practice 12 different forms of martial art; or just knowledge of my surroundings, if specific surroundings are not allowed.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

HailFire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd consider bringing my honor, but it seems to be such a rare commodity around here that I'd probably get mugged for it before I even got to the tournament.  :P
[22:59] <apotheoseGrifter> COMMIT SUDOKU ALL NIGHT LONG FUCK YEAH
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am here.
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am always here.
[18:15] <The_Gamemaster> I have always been here, and I always will be here. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

A good medic
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile

Healing potions.
15 ft of rope.
Flash bombs.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A HP system so that I wouldn't be at the mercy of the chunky-salsa damage system.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile

A good medic

I was going to say a sidekick.

I still am.

A sidekick.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile

A towel.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

An adamantine codpiece.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile

Armour. More than just a codpiece (Though still including a codpiece).
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile

Why have a piece when you can have a whole cod? Not to cause injury, but to cause humiliation!
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

I'll second rope, nets, or other immobilizing or disabling tools, like glue or smoke bombs.

I'll second grappling hooks and hookshots, and throw in whips used as grappling hooks. As well as whips used in disarming, tripping, or other, less direct weapon capacities. For that matter, I'll mention that hookshots are even cooler when they work on enemies.

I'll second scouters.

From the hasn't yet been said category, I'll throw in second chance shields to buy you a hit or two before shattering, and some kind of magical regeneration/endurance/recovery trinket to help you outlast foes. I'll also throw in poisons for the other end of the same idea.

I'll add climbing shoes (or really all different sorts of shoes- somebody might want slippery shoes to slide around everywhere), climbing gloves, and other terrain navigation items that aren't quite as direct as just hookshotting your way around. I'd assume a gliding suit or slowfall umbrella would generally require a ringout to use anyway, but if not or if the stages will have heights the players can get to, why not.

I'll also add the dagger from Prince of Persia, not because I think a rewind dagger is likely to be balanced enough to work, but because it's awesome enough to mention anyway.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile

Pointy anime shades (cus why not)
Rocketboard
Smoke machine
Baseball hat
A boombox
Microphone
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 23